Kokos Goldfish Forum
koi

What kind of goldfish could I have?

I don’t have any pics of my fish because they live in a pond outside and are kind of shy. But I got them from Winchester aquarium and pet center. I got 5 of their feeder goldfish. I lost one the other day in a storm but I have no idea what species they are. They are long and slender and 2 are white with orange dots on their heads and little back dots on that orange. The other two are orange with black tops and one of those has a white bottom. And the one that died was brown. I think they are comets but i’m No expert so you tell me.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, koi said:

I don’t have any pics of my fish because they live in a pond outside and are kind of shy. But I got them from Winchester aquarium and pet center. I got 5 of their feeder goldfish. I lost one the other day in a storm but I have no idea what species they are. They are long and slender and 2 are white with orange dots on their heads and little back dots on that orange. The other two are orange with black tops and one of those has a white bottom. And the one that died was brown. I think they are comets but i’m No expert so you tell me.

Sounds like either  comets or commons :) 

I think they might be comets. We are going back to the place we got them from in a few days to see what they are

18 hours ago, koi said:

I think they might be comets. We are going back to the place we got them from in a few days to see what they are

We would love to see your pond :thumbs: