Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fi5hkiller

Any Singaporean ?

Guest estania

hello singaporeans!

I kinda need advice.. My lionhead got dropsy!! i went to the pet shop, then the uncle ask me to give this yellow powder. Then i went to sam's pet, they tell me not to give that, but to give this internal parasite medication. Other than that, just sit and wait.

My fish hasn't been eating, i haven't seen her pooping.. and been gasping for breath on the surface! i think its cos that growth thing covered her gills a little, and the body so swollen..

HelP! i dunno what to do!!

hi everyone

i lived in singapore as a very young child.

my father served with the RAF and was stationed there. my younger sister was born at changhi (not sure if i spelt it right) hospital.

we came back to britain when i was two. i remember the lizards and our maid used to take me to her house. all i remember is something like a wooden pier and wooden huts all the way down the sides.

the years are maybe between 1966- 68 or 69

hiya ~

my hubby was born and raised in singapore :) I am planning on coming to Singapore 2007 hopefully with our daughter so she can see her grandmother and auntie and the rest of her family as they never seen her before but I think Singapore is a great place as I have heard many wonderful things about singapore I am also hoping to get some great quality fancy goldfish I just hope I can find a importer

hiya ~

my hubby was born and raised in singapore :) I am planning on coming to Singapore 2007 hopefully with our daughter so she can see her grandmother and auntie and the rest of her family as they never seen her before but I think Singapore is a great place as I have heard many wonderful things about singapore I am also hoping to get some great quality fancy goldfish I just hope I can find a importer

opps forot to add just incase

你好我的丈夫是出生和上升在我计划在有希望地来到新加坡2007 年与我们的女儿的新加坡因此她和他们从未被看见她在能看她的祖母和婶婶和剩余她的家庭但我认为新加坡之前一个巨大地方因为我听见了许多美妙的事关于新加坡我并且希望得到某一伟大的质量花梢金鱼I 我能找到进口商还会愿意发现更多和可能交一些新朋友的正义希望

Hello ! A singaporean too! Living in the west of sg :) Looks like im a lil too late to join this conversation hor ? heh..

Guest Goldfish_newbie

Hi people, im a singaporean. One of our famous "trademarks" is the HDB flats(google it)

Also, someone help me fast. i dont know where 2 go to buy glodie stuff.

HEELLPP!!

Hi people, im a singaporean. One of our famous "trademarks" is the HDB flats(google it)

Also, someone help me fast. i dont know where 2 go to buy glodie stuff.

HEELLPP!!

Yes, I keep my goldfish in my HDB flat balcony.

Hey...

Didn't know so many Singaporeans were here. LOL.

I live in the West. There's one aquarium in a wet market, does anyone know about it?

I think its somewhere in Bukit Batok... ^_^

Singaporean and proud (:

Got my goldfish for $2 , one was given to me by a friend. They sure brighten up my desk c:

Wow...way to revive an old thread! I am a member of a fish forum in Singapore, maybe two... :)