Kokos Goldfish Forum
Miss Bad Wolf

Going on a trip, feeding fish question

I am going on a trip out of town starting tonight. I asked a housemate to feed my two goldfish while I am away every night. I normally feed them 2 to 3 times a day, but I was wondering if asking my housemate to feed them just once per day would be enough. Or should I ask them to feed my precious Goldies every morning and night? I want to make sure they are okay when I come back by next weekend.

I have two brands of food. Omega one and aqueon. They are both pellets. I try to alternate between the two to keep it fun for the fish (hopefully).

I do go to work in an hour but will be back home in afternoon to finish getting ready for my trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They will be perfectly fine with once a day, will help to make sure they aren't overfed while you're away too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

They will be perfectly fine with once a day, will help to make sure they aren't overfed while you're away too

Yea I always rather have others under feed my fish than over feed. Keeps the water cleaner if you know what I mean lol

Oh I forgot to say I am back home. My goldfish are fine. Their water is still clear.

• Like 1

Went on an overnight visit to mum’s but back again.
.20d843d56ff590e02289f11dff3fa3ec.jpg
Here is one of my happy goldfish.

• Like 2