Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midniteshifter

Bloodworms

Hi, so I have a question my goldfish diet consisted of pellets and shrimp pellets until I introduced free dried bloodworms and now pretty that's all they eat and ignore the main foods, should I worry? Any suggestion will be appropriated...

Hi, so I have a question my goldfish diet consisted of pellets and shrimp pellets until I introduced free dried bloodworms and now pretty that's all they eat and ignore the main foods, should I worry? Any suggestion will be appropriated...
What kind of pellets are you feeding. Some goldfish will get picky on foods. Not to much to worry about, but maybe we can help with a better kind of goldfish pellet food. Some foods are just filler foods while others are more healthy for them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the answer...I feed them wardleys small floating goldfish pellets  and also wardleys shrimp sinking pellets formula and Hartz flakes, actually they're doing a lot better with the variety of foods now:) thanks again!

Edited by Midniteshifter
Missing word

Ok so they're devouring everything except the flakes...lol but it's all good!

On 6/29/2019 at 1:53 PM, Midniteshifter said:

Ok so they're devouring everything except the flakes...lol but it's all good!

yeah my fish are not fond of flakes either. I tried it once on them and they thought I was nuts :lol 

• Like 1