Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

New Raffle Coming Soon!

Im working on the next raffle. What would you guys like to see in a raffle? 

I do have some goldfish charms for necklaces and FishyMandy's fish stickers. 

Posted (edited)

If still available, the stuff that's been auctioned in the past . . . shirts, stickers, glowing goldfish globe, etc. are great.   And the Necklace charms and new fish stickers sound good too!  

Edited by Acro

13 hours ago, Acro said:

If still available, the stuff that's been auctioned in the past . . . shirts, stickers, glowing goldfish globe, etc. are great.   And the Necklace charms and new fish stickers sound good too!  

I just talked to a good friend of mine and we have put together a great raffle for you guys. How would you guys like to have a raffle with Gift Certificates for live goldfish ? :) 

That's amazing!  :o:laugh:

As long as the Gift Certificates could be used in six months (or so), so that people could get things ready for a new fish, I think it would be great!  Just want to avoid the "fair goldfish prize" problem.  But yes, once I get my 2nd aquaponics system running, I'd have room!  So I'd love the chance!  :D

That would be an awesome prize, I'm sure it would get people participating 

19 hours ago, Acro said:

That's amazing!  :o:laugh:

As long as the Gift Certificates could be used in six months (or so), so that people could get things ready for a new fish, I think it would be great!  Just want to avoid the "fair goldfish prize" problem.  But yes, once I get my 2nd aquaponics system running, I'd have room!  So I'd love the chance!  :D

I will double check about the time allotment for the Gift Certs :)