Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

Open Chat 2

My fiance and I were talking about what we wanted to do for his birthday tomorrow when his brother called to say that their mom passed away yesterday....Not going to be a very happy birthday for my fiance tomorrow :( 

15 hours ago, Fish Of Gold said:

My fiance and I were talking about what we wanted to do for his birthday tomorrow when his brother called to say that their mom passed away yesterday....Not going to be a very happy birthday for my fiance tomorrow :( 

Im very sorry to hear that. Yeah my first Christmas after my Mom passed wasn't fun at all for me. I think it took me about 2 xmas's to get back into the spirit.

Awe, Amy, I’m sorry :(

@Morgan'sMiracles how are you doing today?

Awe, Amy, I’m sorry [emoji20]
[mention=24063]Morgan'sMiracles[/mention] how are you doing today?

I felt pretty awful and spent most of the day in bed but I’ve been trying real hard to stay hydrated and I actually ate dinner which was nice! Honestly at this point I can’t quite tell the difference between hunger and nausea so it’s hard to know when I should eat lol. Thank you for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

I felt pretty awful and spent most of the day in bed but I’ve been trying real hard to stay hydrated and I actually ate dinner which was nice! Honestly at this point I can’t quite tell the difference between hunger and nausea so it’s hard to know when I should eat lol. Thank you for asking!

Have you tried ginger? It helped me sometimes

Have you tried ginger? It helped me sometimes

I haven’t; I really hate ginger. I have felt pretty good today tho. I’m hoping that now that I’m hydrated I’ll be ok. They did prescribe me some meds that I can take if it’s really bad.

6 minutes ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

I haven’t; I really hate ginger. I have felt pretty good today tho. I’m hoping that now that I’m hydrated I’ll be ok. They did prescribe me some meds that I can take if it’s really bad.

If you can find it. There is water with a higher ph 8.5 or higher. The higher ph water will keep you hydrated better. I been buying it for my 6 year since she doesn't really like water.

If anyone is looking for aquarium plants and stuff, aquariumcoop.com is having a 10% off sale. Enter code BESAFE10 when checking out. On any order! I bought some plants and a prefilter but they have a ton of stuff! I’m in a Facebook group that they founded or support or something. They have great reviews!

Happy 4th of July everyone.

So I was given a strange tank and not sure what to do with it. Lol

It's 6ft long and around 18" tall but only 4-5" thick.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Happy 4th of July everyone.

So I was given a strange tank and not sure what to do with it. Lol

It's 6ft long and around 18" tall but only 4-5" thick.

Picture? Sounds really odd. Could have big fish in there; they wouldn’t be able to turn. Where did it come from?

Picture? Sounds really odd. Could have big fish in there; they wouldn’t be able to turn. Where did it come from?

Don't have any right now. I'll get some tomorrow when I'm home.

It's made to be in a headboard for a bed.

Maybe some big schools of little fish?

The lady that gave it away said she had cichlids in it. But I don't think it would be good for it.

Wow that is a strange tank :o Does sound like it would be awesome with tons of small schooling fish though!

Wow that is a strange tank [emoji33] Does sound like it would be awesome with tons of small schooling fish though!
Maybe a big dannio fish tank.

That would look pretty awesome

d18be869432d815e91805e4f254d7a8e.jpg

I could see that being for, like, ants or termites, too.

18 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Don't have any right now. I'll get some tomorrow when I'm home.

It's made to be in a headboard for a bed.

Maybe some big schools of little fish?

The lady that gave it away said she had cichlids in it. But I don't think it would be good for it.

Cichlids?!  Yikes!  Only like the smallest varieties, I hope!

On 7/3/2019 at 3:22 PM, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Yeah I can do the candied ginger and that helps, but not the ginger teas or tinctures 😖

I'm thinking about doing it like a mini landscape.
Hoodie and some little mini village buildings and miniature tree looking things.
Then I'll can a background and paint clouds and such on it to where it looks like the fish are flying around. Maybe do all long fined varieties of whatever I do

I got to see my boy today [emoji3059][emoji3059] Elective ultrasound and gender was confirmed! It was so amazing and he was kicking a ton! 5469f0c67dc03d1d0ac6cb2e52efadf1.jpg

Congratulations!  It’s good to have it confirmed, I always hate the “we think but aren’t 100% positive” status.  I had two kids with fairly ambiguous/uncooperative ultrasounds and it was so annoying 😆

Congratulations!  It’s good to have it confirmed, I always hate the “we think but aren’t 100% positive” status.  I had two kids with fairly ambiguous/uncooperative ultrasounds and it was so annoying [emoji38]

Thank you!! We are very excited. Poor hubby and his mom were both crying at the ultrasound place. I hated when people asked what it was lol cause we had a maybe gender... but now plans can be made and things can be bought! No mistaking that ultrasound!

Okay so I’m double posting lol. But I’m SOOO annoyed! I ordered plants online and was pleasantly surprised to get notified that they were delivered at 1:47 today. As with most aquarium plants, their warranty is only valid for a number of hours after delivery. However when I got home at 2:15, no plants! It wasn’t delivered at all- so my warranty is likely voided AND I have no clue where my stuff is!

On 7/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Okay so I’m double posting lol. But I’m SOOO annoyed! I ordered plants online and was pleasantly surprised to get notified that they were delivered at 1:47 today. As with most aquarium plants, their warranty is only valid for a number of hours after delivery. However when I got home at 2:15, no plants! It wasn’t delivered at all- so my warranty is likely voided AND I have no clue where my stuff is!

Did you find them?

Yes, they showed up three hours later at my neighbors door. The mail man totally ignored our apartment; didn’t give us mail, didn’t take my packages. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed. But my plants seem fine! The Lily has tons of small sprouts in it (seems like a mother bulb) and the banana plant has one healthy leaf on it. Hoping for fast growth!