Kokos Goldfish Forum

Wow that's a very cool looking tankI wish I had room for a tropical tank.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Wow that's a very cool looking tankI wish I had room for a tropical tank.

Thanks it's 15 gal.
In thinking of adding either dwarf Cory cats. It glowlight Tetras.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Thanks it's 15 gal.
In thinking of adding either dwarf Cory cats. It glowlight Tetras.

Oh glow Tetras would look so so cool

Cool looking tank.  Pygmaeus corys would be great if you can get them, IME much more outgoing than other dwarf corys and so darned cute.  Unlike other dwarfs, they will swim bottom and mid level and not constantly hiding.  I think a 15 gal tank can handle a nice shoal of ember tetras too as another option.

• Like 3

Cool looking tank.  Pygmaeus corys would be great if you can get them, IME much more outgoing than other dwarf corys and so darned cute.  Unlike other dwarfs, they will swim bottom and mid level and not constantly hiding.  I think a 15 gal tank can handle a nice shoal of ember tetras too as another option.
I've never had any luck with ember tetras. The neon green Rasbora is did really well in the past. I had them in this tank before when I had a black water tank. Looking to go a little different this time. I do have a few ramshorn snails that are still in there.
I've also considered adding a shrimp but that is risky with the beta. Some bettas can do okay and some will hunt them to death lol

The pigman Cory's are awesome but I probably have to order them online. I know PetSmart does not carry them and the lfs we had in town shut down. There is another one about an hour and a half away I could check.

I also considered adding another baby bristlenose pleco as they have them at PetSmart that are less than an inch long. I would just have to move it out of the tank when it got about 3 in Long which does not take long.

Thunderstorms today. Justine's first time to see and hear it.

0626191656b.jpg

0626191656a.jpg

0626191654.jpg

• Like 3

Pretty Betta!

1 hour ago, koko said:

Thunderstorms today. Justine's first time to see and hear it.

0626191656b.jpg

0626191656a.jpg

0626191654.jpg

Cool clouds!  Thunderstorms are my absolutely favorite part of the Midwest.  I’ve never lived where they happen frequently and it’s been wonderful.  Watching the weather shift and change here is fantastic.

• Like 1

I love watching myself. I was telling TD that I wanted Justine to see one the other month. Lol now she has lol

UGH pregnancy is the worst! Just puked al over myself and all the bedding. How the heck am I supposed to take my thyroid meds if I consistently puke them up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe I’m sorry, that’s unpleasant.  Have you purchased emesis bags from Amazon?  They’re amazing and wonderful if you’re stuck puking in weird locations.  I keep a bunch in the car for my carsick kids.

https://smile.amazon.com/Emesis-Disposable-Aircraft-Sickness-Nausea/dp/B075M3RKK6/ref=sr_1_3?crid=A4HCULL54IFO&keywords=emesis+bags+disposable&qid=1561645191&s=gateway&sprefix=Emesis+%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-3

It’s not ideal, but try to take your thyroid meds in the middle of a meal, not before.  Sometimes sandwiching them in food makes it easier on the stomach.  Vitamins and pills on an empty stomach has always been a surefire way to make me hurl when pregnant, too, and after a meal it sometimes trips the gag reflex.  But in the middle has been pretty safe.

• Like 1

Awe I’m sorry, that’s unpleasant.  Have you purchased emesis bags from Amazon?  They’re amazing and wonderful if you’re stuck puking in weird locations.  I keep a bunch in the car for my carsick kids.
https://smile.amazon.com/Emesis-Disposable-Aircraft-Sickness-Nausea/dp/B075M3RKK6/ref=sr_1_3?crid=A4HCULL54IFO&keywords=emesis+bags+disposable&qid=1561645191&s=gateway&sprefix=Emesis+%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-3
It’s not ideal, but try to take your thyroid meds in the middle of a meal, not before.  Sometimes sandwiching them in food makes it easier on the stomach.  Vitamins and pills on an empty stomach has always been a surefire way to make me hurl when pregnant, too, and after a meal it sometimes trips the gag reflex.  But in the middle has been pretty safe.

Thyroid meds need to be taken half an hour before I eat with just water to be effective or I would. I just can’t handle them this pregnancy. I will look at those bags! Usually I have a bucket but it was in the living room this time

I know they generally do, but at least my Armour works even when taken with food, I just have to be careful of the type.  Iron and caffeine are the big contraindications that mess with that, but some crackers or a hard boiled egg do wonders.  I noticed a slight drop off in how I was feeling with it, but it was better than vomiting it back up and getting no effect at all.

Synthroid is a little less picky on that, surprisingly.  Anyway, your mileage may vary but I’ve done this six times all the way through now, and adjusting when I take my meds was a must to not gagging all over the place :)

• Like 1

I'm so sorry hun. I never had it that bad. Just the first month I was sick like that. Then the one time when I wanted Arbys and we'll I guess she didn't cause to even to this day she won't eat Arbys lol. Guess I know why I got sick. Lol

• Like 1

This is what happens after a thunderstorm here.

0626192100a.jpg

0626192100.jpg

• Like 2

So pretty Koko

So I just bought several little cactuses and succulents at Walmart.

• Like 2

So I just bought several little cactuses and succulents at Walmart.

I’m good with plants but I just can’t seem to find the motivation to care for them at home... I spent two years of school and two years of work caring for them and I just ran out of motivation lol

• Like 1

I’m good with plants but I just can’t seem to find the motivation to care for them at home... I spent two years of school and two years of work caring for them and I just ran out of motivation lol

c8a242acd6a474bf71f3938ab3424dca.jpg0d938a07a9bce256fd3523e43fb32db4.jpg353ceb9b21137a6f994a6efb21d279b9.jpg3b193b22b51740e5b77580fdad3fac47.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I like the most ball way back there. What do you all think?
I'm done adding stuff btw lol. 8868a42c66d5e7dd9bef76cc44cc48fb.jpg

I had dinner plans for my in laws anniversary tonight. Instead I’m spending my night in the hospital being pumped full of fluids Apparently I’m severely dehydrated. Wild!

I had dinner plans for my in laws anniversary tonight. Instead I’m spending my night in the hospital being pumped full of fluids Apparently I’m severely dehydrated. Wild!

Oh no are you okay, is baby okay?

• Like 1

Yeah I don't like the ball there either.

Oh no are you okay, is baby okay?

As far as I know baby is ok and I’m ok too. I didn’t know I was THAT dehydrated when they asked me to come in. I’ve been here like an hour and the multiple nurses haven’t managed to get an IV in so I think it’s gonna be a long night I’m hoping they’ll check on baby at some point so I can hear his hb or see him.

I have the Same problem when they try to draw blood from me lol. I used to donate but I only seem to pump out a 1/2 pint rofl