Kokos Goldfish Forum

Hello everyone. It's been a while. Anyone I know still here?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Thanks! Today’s been a suuper crummy day for me. We had our 12 week appointment and although it was AMAZING to hear his heartbeat, everything else was All Horrible. I’m in the midst of my 1 hour glucose test right now too. (My doctor said I needed to do one early because I’m “morbidly obese” )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey. :hug:
I would ask how's it going but I can see that its not the best today.

• Like 1

Hey. default_00001649.gif&key=e5df07f8ee9ec91620687c5e7ca3b1b07d65fccaa902fd033981d9bf829c5445:
I would ask how's it going but I can see that its not the best today.

Hiya! It’s not the worst I’ve been crabby lol. But I got to hear my baby’s heartbeat so it isn’t the worst. Spending time tonight with the in laws and snuggling my baby niece. I’ve gotten to see 3/4 of my nieces and my nephew today. Adorable kiddos. How are you doing??

Hiya! It’s not the worst I’ve been crabby lol. But I got to hear my baby’s heartbeat so it isn’t the worst. Spending time tonight with the in laws and snuggling my baby niece. I’ve gotten to see 3/4 of my nieces and my nephew today. Adorable kiddos. How are you doing??

That's awesome. Life has been kinda rough but I'm getting back on my feet. Thought I'd come back here. It's been a long time and I've missed all my friends here.

• Like 1

That's awesome. Life has been kinda rough but I'm getting back on my feet. Thought I'd come back here. It's been a long time and I've missed all my friends here.

Yeah same for me. I checked in for like, a day over a year ago but it’s been a good 2+ years since I’ve consistently been on here. Been busy! Lol got married, moved twice, lost a baby, adopted a cat, now having a baby! Soo much.

Sorry things have been rough! We have definitely had highs and lows. 2 days after we came back from our honeymoon we were evicted and then my husband was fired from his job 3 months later. But things are good now! It all works out in the end

Edited to add; I have a tendency to over share sorry lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah same for me. I checked in for like, a day over a year ago but it’s been a good 2+ years since I’ve consistently been on here. Been busy! Lol got married, moved twice, lost a baby, adopted a cat, now having a baby! Soo much.

Sorry things have been rough! We have definitely had highs and lows. 2 days after we came back from our honeymoon we were evicted and then my husband was fired from his job 3 months later. But things are good now! It all works out in the end

Edited to add; I have a tendency to over share sorry lol

Sounds like you have had it rough. And I am so sorry about your loss.
I'm glad things are looking up now.

I've been battling with a stroke I had. Had cancer (small tumor) it was removed. Changed Crohn's meds a few times. And found out me girlfriend was cheating on me for months while we was planning a big vacation and looking at engagement rings. So that ended. Got lots of medical bills to pay still. Lol

Also went though a depression again. But I'm doing better most days.

• Like 2

Sounds like you have had it rough. And I am so sorry about your loss.
I'm glad things are looking up now.

I've been battling with a stroke I had. Had cancer (small tumor) it was removed. Changed Crohn's meds a few times. And found out me girlfriend was cheating on me for months while we was planning a big vacation and looking at engagement rings. So that ended. Got lots of medical bills to pay still. Lol

Also went though a depression again. But I'm doing better most days.

Thank you.

That’s so horrible! Aren’t you like, only a few years older than me? Early 20s? I hope you’re in the clear cancer wise for now. Was there any long term damage from the stroke? Eck, women are horrid I’m sorry you had to go through that. I can’t imagine how heartbreaking that must have been. I hope you’re able to heal and find someone much better/ find happiness being alone, whichever it might be.

• Like 2

Thank you.

That’s so horrible! Aren’t you like, only a few years older than me? Early 20s? I hope you’re in the clear cancer wise for now. Was there any long term damage from the stroke? Eck, women are horrid I’m sorry you had to go through that. I can’t imagine how heartbreaking that must have been. I hope you’re able to heal and find someone much better/ find happiness being alone, whichever it might be.

Thanks. I hope so too.
I have lost a lot of feeling in my right side and a lot of burning in my right leg. But it's coming back slowly. I can stand on one foot with my bad one now and not fall so balance is better. It's been about a year and a half.
I'm 29

• Like 1

70adcedd53d8d7b2f302c2ea30f1dbc4.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks. I hope so too.
I have lost a lot of feeling in my right side and a lot of burning in my right leg. But it's coming back slowly. I can stand on one foot with my bad one now and not fall so balance is better. It's been about a year and a half.
I'm 29

Okay so I’m a dummy. I didn’t realize I was talking to you, Daniel. I misread your first topic and I thought I was responding to Mikey I knew you were significantly older than me (totally my bad, pregnancy brain and all that)

But yeah you’ve been through a lot! I’m glad things are starting to get better. I think last I was on you’d just gotten a pup; do you still have him?

• Like 1

I do have two dogs. Tali and Sparky. They are doing well.

• Like 1

Actually got a goldfish again. Lol
Have several fish actually. I combat depression that way lol

• Like 2

I do have two dogs. Tali and Sparky. They are doing well.

Nice! I think you’d recently gotten sparky when I left. We got our kitty 6 months ago; she is the biggest sweetie ever. She like to lay on us and purr. She sleeps on hubbys chest all night ed950b2438c93b945fb57393e707393c.jpg&key=c72137e29ffc6ab7d463d14b3bb26c0a8f8c67e3ad1197fd6ac0012d2d9bc2a0

Edited to add; I also just got fish but couldn’t get a tank big enough for goldfish so I got swordtails instead. But I’m not sure if fish are allowed to be mentioned in this thread lol. Maybe it was LOTP but somewhere they are forbidden

Nice! I think you’d recently gotten sparky when I left. We got our kitty 6 months ago; she is the biggest sweetie ever. She like to lay on us and purr. She sleeps on hubbys chest all night ed950b2438c93b945fb57393e707393c.jpg&key=c72137e29ffc6ab7d463d14b3bb26c0a8f8c67e3ad1197fd6ac0012d2d9bc2a0

Edited to add; I also just got fish but couldn’t get a tank big enough for goldfish so I got swordtails instead. But I’m not sure if fish are allowed to be mentioned in this thread lol. Maybe it was LOTP but somewhere they are forbidden

I'm actually going to get a cat Sunday!!

13edada595164ee1669f3ea7c6623a9d.jpg

• Like 1

I'm actually going to get a cat Sunday!!

13edada595164ee1669f3ea7c6623a9d.jpg&key=577d43f65f039d0d48abbb8444867918a2aae458bbf447b66f7013b987a1e334

She’s beautiful! My downstairs neighbor just got a tiny black kitten and I’m so jealous but it’s a one cat max here lol

• Like 1

it's been several years since I had a cat and I'll have to pick up some of the essentials tonight or tomorrow before I go get it on Sunday.I originally was looking for either a ferret or a chinchilla because I have a ferret Nation two-story setup but I come across this one and I fell in love with it.

Daniel good to see you again! Sorry to hear about all the crap you've been through :hug New kitten is exciting!

1 hour ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Edited to add; I also just got fish but couldn’t get a tank big enough for goldfish so I got swordtails instead. But I’m not sure if fish are allowed to be mentioned in this thread lol. Maybe it was LOTP but somewhere they are forbidden emoji1787.png

Oh it was just LOTP that it was forbidden, but since it's so quiet here now we don't have LOTP anymore

• Like 2

Daniel good to see you again! Sorry to hear about all the crap you've been through :hug New kitten is exciting!
Thanks. I'm actually a bit nervous about it lol

Wow Daniel, what a roller coaster!  I’m sorry about the tumor and stroke and callous girlfriend.  Ouch!  But so glad to hear your animals are still blessing you, and welcome back to the goldfish world!

• Like 1

Wow Daniel, what a roller coaster!  I’m sorry about the tumor and stroke and callous girlfriend.  Ouch!  But so glad to hear your animals are still blessing you, and welcome back to the goldfish world!
Really good to see you!!!
Yeah I'm doing okay life always seems to be trying to knock my feet out from under me but I keep getting back up and that's what matters. Starting back to school in the fall again LOL
ended up changing my mind on the aviation maintenance degree I was pursuing a while back I think the last time I was in here. Now I have decided to go into a biochemistry.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Sorry things have been rough! We have definitely had highs and lows. 2 days after we came back from our honeymoon we were evicted and then my husband was fired from his job 3 months later. But things are good now! It all works out in the end emoji177.pngemoji170.png

Edited to add; I have a tendency to over share emoji1787.png sorry lol

Oh pregnancy can be crazy. But it's okay you surounded by ex pregnant ppl lol

15 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Thanks. I hope so too.
I'm 29

Oh no, man you just don't get breaks do you. I am glad to see ya was worried about you, now I now why.

• Like 1

A funny for you. Justine had painted her nails with paint. Daddy asked her to was her hands. She said she didn't paint her nails, that the paint just suddenly got on there by its self.😂😅

• Haha 1

Oh no, man you just don't get breaks do you. I am glad to see ya was worried about you, now I now why.

A funny for you. Justine had painted her nails with paint. Daddy asked her to was her hands. She said she didn't paint her nails, that the paint just suddenly got on there by its self.
Hey. How's it going Koko?