Jump to content
Kokos Goldfish Forum

Recommended Posts

Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've been on my Learners Permit for quite a few months now, but today I finally made the drive from work to home :D First time driving on main roads without my Instructor, just my dad as supervising driver

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Sooooo, I have some neeeews.

 

*ahem*

1A57F5F3-25D4-441B-8B96-510AAF7BD97B.thumb.jpeg.1763a4b096bee439fc6a96acba9140c2.jpeg

 

Praying there are no complications like last time, and any good thoughts about no miscarrying would also be super much appreciated.  We aren’t telling anyone in real life but I figure nobody actually checks online for any news about my life 🤣

 

WOOOT Congrats hun :panana 

6 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

So I've been on my Learners Permit for quite a few months now, but today I finally made the drive from work to home :D First time driving on main roads without my Instructor, just my dad as supervising driver

I didn't get my license until I was 30 :teehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone!  I’m excited.

 

also, driving is overrated.  I like the freedom but wish I lived centrally enough I didn’t have to do it quite as often.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Thanks everyone!  I’m excited.

 

also, driving is overrated.  I like the freedom but wish I lived centrally enough I didn’t have to do it quite as often.

I agree, I do have one store I can walk to but everything else is a drive. But I also like living on the edge of town. Much more quieter out here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Thanks everyone!  I’m excited.

 

Congratulations!  Positive thoughts your way sent!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, koko said:

 

I didn't get my license until I was 30 :teehee

Ill be 30 in october lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We went to the botanical gardens today with friends and it was so fun!  I didn’t think to get any pictures though.  But butterflies EVERYWHERE, and they have a kids play area that is all enclosed and has a splash pad, sound garden, sand tables, a marsh, and about a dozen different garden areas meandering through the path. It’s like MAGIC!

 

Here is a link:

https://www.metroparks.org/discovery-garden/

 

Anyone coming to Dayton with kids should absolutely check it out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

We went to the botanical gardens today with friends and it was so fun!  I didn’t think to get any pictures though.  But butterflies EVERYWHERE, and they have a kids play area that is all enclosed and has a splash pad, sound garden, sand tables, a marsh, and about a dozen different garden areas meandering through the path. It’s like MAGIC!

 

Here is a link:

https://www.metroparks.org/discovery-garden/

 

Anyone coming to Dayton with kids should absolutely check it out.

That sounds like a really cool place.

I don't know if I said, but the car is fixed, it was my altanator. This is the third one on this car lol

Also my tank is a green swamp now. It was so green the water in the filter was green tinged. Lights off don't seem to effect it much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, dahling8 said:

Congratulations!  Positive thoughts your way sent!

How have you been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, koko said:

That sounds like a really cool place.

I don't know if I said, but the car is fixed, it was my altanator. This is the third one on this car lol

Also my tank is a green swamp now. It was so green the water in the filter was green tinged. Lights off don't seem to effect it much. 

Oof I’m sorry the alternators are giving you trouble, that’s an annoying thing to keep fixing.

Keep the tank dark, at least a full week.  You may even need to cover it with a sheet if the room is bright. If it went from cloudy to green you definitely have an imbalance in the biochemistry of the tank and it needs time to correct, with low light and nutrients.  It will get there, but it may take a few weeks to fully settle again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the best photo,but another betta i drew

 

received_2411577645832160.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Oof I’m sorry the alternators are giving you trouble, that’s an annoying thing to keep fixing.

Keep the tank dark, at least a full week.  You may even need to cover it with a sheet if the room is bright. If it went from cloudy to green you definitely have an imbalance in the biochemistry of the tank and it needs time to correct, with low light and nutrients.  It will get there, but it may take a few weeks to fully settle again.

Yeah it is. Seems every car has something that always breaks lol. At least I dang have car payments lol. 19 years old and still a great car👍

2 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Not the best photo,but another betta i drew

 

received_2411577645832160.jpeg

Very nice. I like the colors.

I figured out to iron on any drawing you make on to a 👕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not the best photo,but another betta i drew
 
received_2411577645832160.thumb.jpeg.a439e04df34427cf1021e277c9a017ae.jpeg
Nice! Looks good

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Takodaba382d2711ae45a3242eec9d67b26978.jpgfd4993097fbf0ffa1848b26c5ad69f39.jpg401c841c728d9bc0232ddfd4542174e0.jpga4ca8ecf0c9cc3259f762417ae1901e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is sooooooo cute

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's just so adorable. Justine wants to play😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More thunderstorms for me 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got done making a blanket for Justine. She chose the fabric👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0811191513.jpg

0811191513a.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0811191513.thumb.jpg.1df1df10279b8fa91273136eccd87251.jpg
0811191513a.thumb.jpg.fde692acff4cfd50133e9381f330b3f2.jpg
I like it. It's cute

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

I like it. It's cute

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
 

Thank you it took me 2 hours lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats an awesome blanket koko!

 

I got more stickers of my drawings today, im really impressed with how well the coloured pencil ones printed! Im getting the fancy goldfish one on a shirt so will see how that prints

 

 

received_501997593963072.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Thats an awesome blanket koko!

 

I got more stickers of my drawings today, im really impressed with how well the coloured pencil ones printed! Im getting the fancy goldfish one on a shirt so will see how that prints

 

 

received_501997593963072.jpeg

Those look great. You know I have figured out how to transfer those on to a shirt :thumbup2: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...