Kokos Goldfish Forum

So I got this email and it made me laugh :lol:

040919-Unicorn-Churros-E-05.jpg

Ooh unicorn day

2 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Ooh unicorn day

Yeah who would have thought :rofl 

Yesterday I was out with friends and we were in a car crash. It's all such a blur I can't remember everything. The police decided it both my friend and the other driver were at fault, they both did the wrong thing. Luckily no one was seriously hurt.  I went to emergency though and they were worried that my pain was the worst where the spleen is and had blood in my urine so they were worried about internal bleeding but they did scans and everything was ok so I just have some bruising and really bad whiplash. 

Is the first time I've been in an accident that wasn't a rear ender and actually had emergency services called 

8 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Yesterday I was out with friends and we were in a car crash. It's all such a blur I can't remember everything. The police decided it both my friend and the other driver were at fault, they both did the wrong thing. Luckily no one was seriously hurt.  I went to emergency though and they were worried that my pain was the worst where the spleen is and had blood in my urine so they were worried about internal bleeding but they did scans and everything was ok so I just have some bruising and really bad whiplash. 

Is the first time I've been in an accident that wasn't a rear ender and actually had emergency services called 

Oh no! I hope your still doing good hun :hug

I have been in three car wrecks all of them I was the passenger. They are no fun at all hun.  

Let us know how your doing :hug

On 4/8/2019 at 12:30 PM, koko said:

So I got this email and it made me laugh :lol:

040919-Unicorn-Churros-E-05.jpg

Um, what is a churro so basically what are churros?

@Miss Bad Wolf They are a crispy pastery that most of the time has cinnamon and sugar on the out side. Very tasty :) 

[mention=25400]Miss Bad Wolf[/mention] They are a crispy pastery that most of the time has cinnamon and sugar on the out side. Very tasty  

Oh yeah! I once had them around my birthday this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are pretty good eats.

I think I got my self a case of strep throat :crying:

I drew some more stickers. gonna do recolours of them too eventually. 

discusstickersmall.png

hermitcrabsmall.png

• Like 2

I like them both, Great Job :thumbs: 

Koko, is that a real goldfish in your signature?  The orange telescope with white eyes?

3 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

Koko, is that a real goldfish in your signature?  The orange telescope with white eyes?

Yup that was a members fish long ago :) 

I’ve been away for about a year and a half... it makes me soo sad to see how quiet the forum has become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

I’ve been away for about a year and a half... it makes me soo sad to see how quiet the forum has become. emoji53.png

Well help us 😀😊 keep posting😛

• Like 1

Well help us keep posting

I’m technically not working rn so I plan to LOL! I just wish I had goldfish still

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

I’m technically not working rn so I plan to LOL! I just wish I had goldfish still emoji24.pngemoji24.png

Im a working. Lol I got a 6 year old rofl

Im a working. Lol I got a 6 year old rofl

Well in 6 months I guess I’ll be working too then lol. I’m too sick to do my “day job” so my boss and I agreed to not schedule me for awhile. But I sell clothes on eBay as a “side hustle” so I’m hoping I’ll be able to be more consistent and make bank

3 minutes ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Well in 6 months I guess I’ll be working too then lol. I’m too sick to do my “day job” so my boss and I agreed to not schedule me for awhile. But I sell clothes on eBay as a “side hustle” so I’m hoping I’ll be able to be more consistent and make bank emoji119.png

My hubby was doing Ebay, but it was just to hard for him. We would go to estate sales and find things. Now I need to do a garage sale lol

• Like 1

My hubby was doing Ebay, but it was just to hard for him. We would go to estate sales and find things. Now I need to do a garage sale lol

I have about 300 listings right now, they’re mostly women’s clothes but some are men’s. I don’t enjoy it LOL! But I’ve sold roughly 50 things in about three months. Plus it’s something I can do from home so I’m trying to make the best of it. All my inventory right now my mom gave me (she is trying to get out of eBay) so I haven’t put anything into it.

85d7d068109892e352ed83174dad15fb.jpg

That’s most of what I have right now but my mom has about that many more at her house for me to take

• Haha 2

I have about the same amount of totes lol. We have ty's, turbines, cameras and other stuff. Just couldn't sell it fast enough to really make it. Sad cause it was fun for me :teehee

• Like 1

Did you guys do it after your daughter was born? That’s the plan for us, so I can spend time at home with the baby. But it’s so much work it seems like it would be difficult with a newborn!

Just now, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Did you guys do it after your daughter was born? That’s the plan for us, so I can spend time at home with the baby. But it’s so much work it seems like it would be difficult with a newborn!

We did it last year, she was 5 then. It was hard to keep her hands off of things at other ppl houses lol

• Like 1

My biggest issue currently is that our cat is far too interested in what I’m doing. No one wants to buy clothes covered in cat hair