Jump to content
Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

2019 KG Raffle Winner is............

Recommended Posts

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner goes to..... @FishyMandy

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 3.40.48 PM.png

 

When you can send me your information :please 

 

also

 

4. A choice of either........

Koko hand made fish globe. It changes light color and there is no water in it.

Or a Yujin Gashapons Goldfish of your choice.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh  I didn't expect this! Thank you xxx I will send you a message when I get home from work

 

Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

Ahh  I didn't expect this! 

CONGRATS!  You deserve it!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I find Amazon really hard to use, even though we have Amazon Australia now, a lot of things I want just dont ship to Australia!

I don't want the Gift Card to go wasted! So I'm giving it away :) Another random draw was done from the raffle thread!
image.png.a484b34aca3b244de9cc886544eeb3f6.png

image.png.3af12b176a85abb495732c2ec54b9836.png

 


Congratulations @Acro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOOOT Congrats to @Acro Pm me with your email addy so I can send you an email gift card :) 

That was so sweet of you @FishyMandy :grouphug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:44 PM, FishyMandy said:

I don't want the Gift Card to go wasted! So I'm giving it away  Another random draw was done from the raffle thread!

Congratulations @Acro

 

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:49 PM, koko said:

WOOOT Congrats to @Acro Pm me with your email addy so I can send you an email gift card 

Who the wha???  Who??  W-h-a-t?!?!?  Huh?

Is this a prank?!?!

Shoot yeah I'll accept the gift card!  It will be used for the aquaponic system I'm setting up!  And I'll be sure to "play it forward" somehow!  I'll also be sure to post up some photos when I get my 1st indoor aquaponic system set up!

I hope you (FishMandy) are still getting the KG t-shirt, KG bumpersticker, and hand made fish globe/Yujin Gashapons Goldfish.  You deserve it!  :D

But yes, if the gift card thing is real . . . THANKS!  :D

Edited by Acro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course it's real! You're welcome! :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Acro said:

 

Who the wha???  Who??  W-h-a-t?!?!?  Huh?

Is this a prank?!?!

Shoot yeah I'll accept the gift card!  It will be used for the aquaponic system I'm setting up!  And I'll be sure to "play it forward" somehow!  I'll also be sure to post up some photos when I get my 1st indoor aquaponic system set up!

I hope you (FishMandy) are still getting the KG t-shirt, KG bumpersticker, and hand made fish globe/Yujin Gashapons Goldfish.  You deserve it!  :D

But yes, if the gift card thing is real . . . THANKS!  :D

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Photo of the week winner!


Pic of the week poll #16


×
  • Create New...