Kokos Goldfish Forum

Just wanted to show off Raven a bit

First Photo is Raven when I got her in Jan 2016
Second is from December 2016
Third is From September 2017
And Last two are from Today *Don't mind the filthy bucket, I was cleaning pond and took the opportunity for photo when I caught her lol

j3NCkOQ.jpg

decmber16.jpg

september.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

What a pretty girly! Lovely color. Judging by the mouth, size, and color... She's DEFINITELY got some Koi in there. The name suits perfectly as well. 

Thanks Myra ^^ I suspected she was a Koi Hybrid when I got her but wasn't really sure since Koi are illegal here. But how she is grown and kept her colour, and her shape show there is definitely some Koi in there

She is definitely one of, if not, my favourite pond fish. I'd be devastated if I lost her.

Well hopefully she doesn't die anytime soon. She's definitely a nice fish. Very different. Definitely a Koi mix... But that's a good thing because that's what makes her the way she is.

My favorite fish is still little Bayana. If I can grow him large enough, he may be a show stopper. He's the smallest one of the group, so I am not sure he will grow well... But I sure hope so. 

She has gotten so big!  Interesting physical characteristics too.  If she doesn’t have some koi in there I’d be surprised too, especially with the broadness through her gills.  That is a very torpedo shape for a Goldie :)

She is reallly strong too lol, was very hard to hold her for the photo! (hence them been not very good quality lol)

I'm hoping to have her for many more years!

WOW! WOW! She has grown and into such a pretty fish. I do have to say she is one of my Favorites too :) I agree she does look like there is Koi mixed in with her :)