nina88

Events in Orlando

5 posts in this topic

Hi there, I absolutely love fish and the hobby and am in Orlando Florida. I was hoping you had a referral to some events(expos, chats) ect. From today to the 25

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

There aren't usually events held this late in the year. Hopefully someone will be able to assist you. I am from Atlanta. 

Thanks so much for your help

The Orlando Area Koi and Pond Club has lots of goldfish people and meets monthly at member's houses (except for July and August when it's too hot and March when we have the Koi and Goldfish show).  Unfortunately, the November meeting was last weekend and it sounds like you will leave before the December meeting.

You might try to schedule a visit to Blackwater Creek Koi (and goldfish) Farm which has the most beautiful goldfish you have ever seen.

• Like 1

The Orlando Area Koi and Pond Club has lots of goldfish people and meets monthly at member's houses (except for July and August when it's too hot and March when we have the Koi and Goldfish show).  Unfortunately, the November meeting was last weekend and it sounds like you will leave before the December meeting.
You might try to schedule a visit to Blackwater Creek Koi (and goldfish) Farm which has the most beautiful goldfish you have ever seen.
Thanks so much I will be sure to do that