mjfromga

Babies

9 posts in this topic

Uru died and I put down Gladiolus... And so I was looking for two new babies to try my project with along with Rangli and Kosmos. I've never seen a Sarassa Comet at my Walmart and this one stood out amongst all the regular goldfish. Sasha I named her. The blue base calico reminded me of my Shembje. I HAD to get him. I used to call Shembje my booshka... So his name is Booshka.

I DID NOT WANT the ugly common... But he was the LAST one left... He was with all the Koi... And he seemed to beg to come along... And I caved. His name is simply... COMMON. 

I really like them all, Booshka is my favourite  though and Common reminds me of my little commons, they are half way orange now

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I really like them all, Booshka is my favourite  though and Common reminds me of my little commons, they are half way orange now

Booshka is my favorite too. I love blue and blue based fish. They all look slightly twitchy. Maybe flukes. But they look pretty healthy overall. I was careful this time. No mouth or spine issues.

I am trying to get rid of the Bettas. I only have 2 of the 3 left. I can't manage a lot of tanks. I try but I can't. I hate tanks. I can only manage one. I make too many errors when there are too many. It's beyond me. I will end up killing them all, which defeats the purpose. 

Did you have a video up, I cant seem to see anything :(

20 hours ago, mjfromga said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_6YU9RYCE

Yes the video is up. Mandy can see it. Here's a link to it. 

Awe thank you. For some reason on my Firefox I cant see it. But I can now :teehee

I love the white with the red spot and his fins WOW they are big :thumbs:

• Like 1

That fish would be Sasha the Sarassa. That one I agree is the most striking. 

On 11/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, mjfromga said:

That fish would be Sasha the Sarassa. That one I agree is the most striking. 

That one would be cool to breed :thumbs:

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, koko said:

That one would be cool to breed :thumbs:

Koko I suck at breeding. I rarely get spawns and I don't keep plants in my ponds and so the fish always eat everything. I SWEAR I am going to raise some babies next year. I MUST. Mandy makes me jealous.