Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Caretta Rose

Automatic Feeders

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or experiences with automatic feeders? Do pros outweigh the cons or vice versa? I am going away for over a week in December and have been thinking about these lately. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Caretta Rose said:

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or experiences with automatic feeders? Do pros outweigh the cons or vice versa? I am going away for over a week in December and have been thinking about these lately. Thoughts?

Im not a fan of those but of course Im from the old days when those things would crap out on ya. If it was me leaving for a week I would just get some Duckweed and put that in there. It should hold them till you get back :thumbs: 

but thats just me :) 

20 hours ago, koko said:

Im not a fan of those but of course Im from the old days when those things would crap out on ya. If it was me leaving for a week I would just get some Duckweed and put that in there. It should hold them till you get back :thumbs: 

but thats just me :) 

Whenever I put duckweed in with my fish its gone within a day :rofl doesnt matter how much I put in.

Regarding automatic feeders though, ive never tried them. I was always scared they would malfunction lol