Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll
Caretta Rose

Automatic Feeders

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or experiences with automatic feeders? Do pros outweigh the cons or vice versa? I am going away for over a week in December and have been thinking about these lately. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Caretta Rose said:

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or experiences with automatic feeders? Do pros outweigh the cons or vice versa? I am going away for over a week in December and have been thinking about these lately. Thoughts?

Im not a fan of those but of course Im from the old days when those things would crap out on ya. If it was me leaving for a week I would just get some Duckweed and put that in there. It should hold them till you get back :thumbs: 

but thats just me :) 

20 hours ago, koko said:

Im not a fan of those but of course Im from the old days when those things would crap out on ya. If it was me leaving for a week I would just get some Duckweed and put that in there. It should hold them till you get back :thumbs: 

but thats just me :) 

Whenever I put duckweed in with my fish its gone within a day :rofl doesnt matter how much I put in.

Regarding automatic feeders though, ive never tried them. I was always scared they would malfunction lol