Kokos Goldfish Forum
mjfromga

Young Ryukins

Tosai babies. Super cute... And you don't like Ryukins... WHY?!?!? Look at their little humps and tails.... 

They are very pretty fish, but I still don't want to raise them :rofl They look like Salmon :rofl 

Lol! You're lucky I love you Koko, or you would not be able to talk about Ryukins that way XD

5 hours ago, koko said:

They are very pretty fish, but I still don't want to raise them :rofl They look like Salmon :rofl 

Holy smokes!  They do look like Salmon, I never made that connection.  Fish math:  I love salmon, ryukin looks like salmon, therefore I must love ryukin.  :gfish:

19 minutes ago, dahling8 said:

Holy smokes!  They do look like Salmon, I never made that connection.  Fish math:  I love salmon, ryukin looks like salmon, therefore I must love ryukin.  :gfish:

As long as you love Ryukin, I am happy! Don't eat them though. 

Edited by mjfromga

I never knew I had any feelings for Ryukin...never had the pleasure of keeping them, but no, they're not on the menu.  But they are cute.

Would you look at that. Ryukins. Pretty much already in a container ready to be shipped off to me. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Lol! You're lucky I love you Koko, or you would not be able to talk about Ryukins that way XD

Lol. :rofl I love ya too hun :hug But I still don't like them much :rofl 

2 hours ago, dahling8 said:

They do they really do :tomuch: 

1 hour ago, aussieJJDude said:

Would you look at that. Ryukins. Pretty much already in a container ready to be shipped off to me. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:tomuch: