mjfromga

Young Ryukins

8 posts in this topic

Tosai babies. Super cute... And you don't like Ryukins... WHY?!?!? Look at their little humps and tails.... 

• Like 2

They are very pretty fish, but I still don't want to raise them :rofl They look like Salmon :rofl 

• Like 2

Lol! You're lucky I love you Koko, or you would not be able to talk about Ryukins that way XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, koko said:

They are very pretty fish, but I still don't want to raise them :rofl They look like Salmon :rofl 

Holy smokes!  They do look like Salmon, I never made that connection.  Fish math:  I love salmon, ryukin looks like salmon, therefore I must love ryukin.  :gfish:

19 minutes ago, dahling8 said:

Holy smokes!  They do look like Salmon, I never made that connection.  Fish math:  I love salmon, ryukin looks like salmon, therefore I must love ryukin.  :gfish:

As long as you love Ryukin, I am happy! Don't eat them though. 

Edited by mjfromga
  • Haha 1

I never knew I had any feelings for Ryukin...never had the pleasure of keeping them, but no, they're not on the menu.  But they are cute.

• Haha 1

Would you look at that. Ryukins. Pretty much already in a container ready to be shipped off to me. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Lol! You're lucky I love you Koko, or you would not be able to talk about Ryukins that way XD

Lol. :rofl I love ya too hun :hug But I still don't like them much :rofl 

2 hours ago, dahling8 said:

They do they really do :tomuch: 

1 hour ago, aussieJJDude said:

Would you look at that. Ryukins. Pretty much already in a container ready to be shipped off to me. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:tomuch: