Jump to content
DawnMichele

Lisette My Rescue Dog

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. This is my rescue dog Lisette. She is soooooo sweet & lovable!!! She was in a high kill shelter. She has been a stray dog all of her life. They think she is about 5 months old. Lili LOVES her!!! She is getting use to having a bed, playing with toy's, & lots of good food. IM so glad I can give her a forever home , lots of LOVE, & and make her life so much better.

 

DSC03963.JPG

DSC03961.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw she is so cute! I'm so glad you were able to rescue her . She's going to have such a great life now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to believe that such a beautiful puppy was not adopted quickly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's so sweet.  I hope to get a dog sometime in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks like a very sweet dog. Im glad you saved her :hug 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! She looks adorable and I know she will be a great addition to your home and family. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Aw she is so cute! I'm so glad you were able to rescue her . She's going to have such a great life now!

Thank you Mandy!!! She will have the BEST life ever!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shakaho said:

It's hard to believe that such a beautiful puppy was not adopted quickly.

Hi Sharon. Hope all is well!! It is hard to believe. She was also in a high kill shelter. She is so sweet & lovable!!! IM so glad I could rescue her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, koko said:

She looks like a very sweet dog. Im glad you saved her :hug 

Hi Koko. Lisette is super sweet & lovable!!! Poor thing has been a stray her all whole life. She is getting lots of TLC!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Awesome! She looks adorable and I know she will be a great addition to your home and family. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
 

Hi Daniel!!! She is adorable!!!! I just LOVE her and so does Lili!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Netta!!! Hope your enjoying the forum!!!! Dogs are wonderful!!! You will enjoy having one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I am enjoying the forum!!!  It doesn't seem like a high volume forum, but seems very intimate which I like plus  I'm getting the help I need for my fishies.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Netta said:

Yes I am enjoying the forum!!!  It doesn't seem like a high volume forum, but seems very intimate which I like plus  I'm getting the help I need for my fishies.  

It was back before Facebook came out. But we just keep plugging along hoping people want a place that is all about Goldfish (mostly), other fish,  pets and great friends. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks I was wondering what happened.  People are missing out because there is a wealth of information here.  

One of my mottos is , "quality before quantity".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Netta said:

Thanks I was wondering what happened.  People are missing out because there is a wealth of information here.  

One of my mottos is , "quality before quantity".

I like that. :thumbs:

Just to let you know the Raffle is up :devilangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now