mjfromga

Side View

5 posts in this topic

Two smelly Comets and 4 cute little round things. Gosh I love seeing Ryukins from the side. I considered showing one next month and wanted to see deportment and shape from the side so I put them in this display tank. They've been fighting at meal times, which is odd, but they're all okay. 

• Like 2

Very nice MJ. Not a Ryukin person but they have some nice humps on them and love the red fins :thumbs: I think you will do great at the show :) 

I may not show a fish this year. I was so looking forward to showing an adult this year, I've only shown babies... But I lost all my adults of course and so I couldn't follow through. I merely am contemplating it. I hate to miss the show and people who see me at the show are used to me showing at least 1 fish. 

And I can't see how a person can like fancy goldfish and not be a Ryukin person lol. I literally don't see how. They're so cute and statuesque. 

They look great. I love Whisper

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I may not show a fish this year. I was so looking forward to showing an adult this year, I've only shown babies... But I lost all my adults of course and so I couldn't follow through. I merely am contemplating it. I hate to miss the show and people who see me at the show are used to me showing at least 1 fish. 

And I can't see how a person can like fancy goldfish and not be a Ryukin person lol. I literally don't see how. They're so cute and statuesque. 

I don't like the pearls either :rofl Im more of a Moor and Ranchu girl :teehee