mjfromga

The Barbies

8 posts in this topic

They will QT here. If there are any aggression issues, I can move Verdistis. So far all is well. They'll only be here for a month or so and this tank is cycled and all should be fine.

After that, they're destined for Mary's tank. They said schooling fish should work better for aggressive Mary since there are so many of them. And these fish are too big to be eaten and too fast to be bashed into things.

She and other Cichlids DID NOT get along and I had to take them back. 

Really nice!

2 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Really nice!

Thanks. They came from a very crowded tank with some silver dollars in there. There was lots of nipping and some of them have nip damage. But they all seem okay and hopefully they'll heal up okay and be able to go in with Mary. I will admit to being concerned that Mary will be mean, but I am determined to have something besides 1 freaking Blood Parrot in my 55 gallon. Mary needs to learn to be nice! 

I hope it works out for you! Hopefully with them all been in a group she wont feel so inclined to go after them

Here are these little monsters. It's getting hostile in there and I don't think I will keep them there much longer. 

Looks like he's protecting the jar in there. How about adding another one to see what happens?

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, koko said:

Looks like he's protecting the jar in there. How about adding another one to see what happens?

Callisto won that custom designed fish bowl at the Atlanta Koi show 2016. I don't have another. That little dude was just a ???????? lol

3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Callisto won that custom designed fish bowl at the Atlanta Koi show 2016. I don't have another. That little dude was just a ???????? lol

Maybe you can win another one :teehee