Kokos Goldfish Forum
FishyMandy

Some Fish I haven't shared yet

So um last week I did the thing I said I wasn't going to do anymore (Especially since 2-3 months ago someone gave me some fish unexpectedly) 

But um I saw these guys, fell in love and they came home with me. I have a lot of babies in the pond that I will try to rehome in the spring. I don't even know how many are out there. But anyway, my plan is for Muddle and Misty to go in the small pond, along with a couple others from my tanks. The comets that are currently in the small pond will move to the big pond. The babies that are inside now will either be rehomed or go in the big pond (once I decide on a couple I want to keep). That should get my numbers to a point where I actually know how many I've got lol.

ANYWAY Here are Muddle and Misty. Muddle is the Black, Misty is Calico. I think Muddle will end up gold, and that's fine with me

Z1sVpTg.jpg

0ijCl10.jpg

e0W2l0B.jpg

MsKTGSd.jpg

aPcIr1a.jpg

NRYVjef.jpg

vi5GS0a.jpg

9zbcHbL.jpg

lc2Yd2f.jpg

Also since I haven't shared them yet, Here are the fish I was given. I was given 3 comets - Halley (middle sized one), Skiff (Smallest) and Ceasar (Biggest), and 2 Calico Fantails - Romeo and Juliet. Unfortunately Romeo died suddenly on the day their 4 week QT ended, I didn't get many photos of him - only ones of him in his old home with Juliet and in the bag on the way home. They also came with 3 massive CAE which went to the LFS. These fish seemed a lot happier in a tank than a pond, but I think the comets will do ok in the big pond once they are with everyone else who is very confident. I don't have any tank space for Juliet until I rearrange everyone, but I think she will eventually come in, I have a couple of guys in the tanks at the moment who I know are confident and happy in the pond.

jH9vkpt.jpg

KlJbykT.jpg

1CCruFn.jpg

tOaxEOk.jpg

PvQBOOS.jpg

br39fQJ.jpg

Here's some of Romeo and Juliet in their old home. Romeo was the mostly white one. I really liked him the best so was sad he died. As you can see they were definitely a Romeo and Juliet with all the eggs in the tank

ov5vU9Z.jpg

B9bbcxH.jpg

And this was Romeo on the way home

CnmiX7cg.jpg

I'd like to know where on earth you get all these calicos from? I NEVER see them for sale at my LFS, so I recently resorted to buying online and having one shipped in... hopefully it all goes well!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They are beautiful.  

Gorgeous Goldfish!!!! Great picture's!!!  :thumbup2:

Thanks guys :D

16 hours ago, aussieJJDude said:

I'd like to know where on earth you get all these calicos from? I NEVER see them for sale at my LFS, so I recently resorted to buying online and having one shipped in... hopefully it all goes well!

Calicos are so common around here :o Almost every fish shop/pet shop I go to has a tank of calicos!

On 8/19/2018 at 7:27 AM, aussieJJDude said:

I'd like to know where on earth you get all these calicos from? 

The fish store :tomuch: JK with ya.

Mandy I love that all black one. Im coming for it :rofl 

Oh I love them!  You’re making me want to go fish shopping.  The egg picture is great too.

Love the calico. I sure miss my calico boys. Saw one I really wanted just today, but I have no space left for goldfish. My porch pond is overstocked as it is. 

I really do Love Muddle. He is such a funny shape lol

I admit to been overstocked as well. Once I choose catch all the babies and choose who I want to keep it will get better. 

I

I really do Love Muddle. He is such a funny shape lol

I admit to been overstocked as well. Once I choose catch all the babies and choose who I want to keep it will get better. 

I
I understand what you mean.. currently overstocked as well with all my babies!

Yea I don't eve know how many I have out there at the moment lol. But currently both my tanks and my big pond are overstocked. I'll get there though and so far everything is staying good with no problems so I'm not too worried.

I haven't seen any problems but Mr Rustic is really beginning to get sorta big. And miss Shrimp isn't far behind. I'm not worried about the circles getting too big or not having enough swimming space, it's the two COMETS I'm worried about. 

I gave the pond a good clean today. I had to get rid of a good bunch of the hair algae. It was taking over horribly. I put fish in a tank while cleaning and took some photos. Then I moved the comets over to the big pond, so currently is only Juliet and a couple of the babies in the small pond (I say babies, but they are nearing a year old, but they are still extremely small :( Upsets me since they have been able to grow in a pond with plenty of food and space but they just don't seem to grow!)

5qshLrW.jpg

2EyY8oJ.jpg

k7ueCwD.jpg

Sj9f9sn.jpg

3kd8wLK.jpg

UPXIHCy.jpg

2aN9xbG.jpg

mgCL68R.jpg

OE9TmRB.jpg

IFiZuyX.jpg

Looking good! I need to clean my pond during the term break before spring hits to spice things up and get rid of all the crap thats accumulated over winter.

Great pics!

Thanks!

We had a nice day today, tomorrow it's going to be cold and rainy again so i thought I'd take advantage of it! Been a while since we had a nice day like that lol.

When I was doing a WC on the big pond I saw a little baby only about 1cm SL, which is tiny even compared to my other tiny babies lol. Don't know how long he has been there for! I haven't seen any eggs recently

Edited by FishyMandy

They are getting so big and there colors are so bright. Great job :) Now we need to see the pond :wa 

They look gorgeous - super bright and vibrant!  Lucky fish.

Here is Misty today, Just had to share because I think she is looking amazing and has actually grown quite a bit

1jsJn8i.jpg
YOvCM8B.jpg
HYn6Okj.jpg

On 30/08/2018 at 3:05 AM, koko said:

They are getting so big and there colors are so bright. Great job :) Now we need to see the pond :wa 

I'll share pictures of the pond once it actually looks nice and it doesn't look like a junk yard around it :rofl It's too embarrassing now

Here is Misty today, Just had to share because I think she is looking amazing and has actually grown quite a bit

1jsJn8i.jpg
YOvCM8B.jpg
HYn6Okj.jpg

I'll share pictures of the pond once it actually looks nice and it doesn't look like a junk yard around it :rofl It's too embarrassing now
I know what you mean. Comming outta winter, my pond looked like a garbage dump!

Well I guess I can wait :lol 

Misty is such a pretty queen. I missed my calico fish SO much. That's why I ended up getting one even though I told myself I wouldn't get one.