ABB63

New 48 x 24 x 16 tank - fish transfer

55 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ABB63 said:

I will be totally bummed out if I can’t use that beautifully big piece of mopani I am soaking. 

Well you could use it for a tropical tank :teehee if you can't use it with goldfish :) 

Hey All,  I wanted to come back in and post images of the new 80 gallon reef tank with the mopani and live plants. Took a couple of go rounds with the plants because some got wiped out within hours of being attached to the mopani. In now have some really nice wood and beautiful live plants in with my kids 

thank you for all of your help, advise and support. I love this new setup. Especially when the sun shines in across the wood and plants. The fish are so happy swimming now too. 

41E6CE14-0773-441E-9764-8B3801C8A0B6.thumb.jpeg.0e2f8b27302e7a8f1487610743b9ca33.jpegBD0051E9-997E-4B9A-ACEC-DFD92C5A94AD.thumb.jpeg.f7af967aedd8c584d431a77fbd66dee1.jpeg

Edited by ABB63
  • Like 2

Your tank is GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you I couldn’t have done it without your help. The transition from the HOBs to the Fluval 406 and then from my 40B to this new 80g went smoothly. Now I have real wood and live plants which is so exciting. The fish have so much more space to move and they love the live greens. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 5:12 AM, ABB63 said:

Thank you I couldn’t have done it without your help. The transition from the HOBs to the Fluval 406 and then from my 40B to this new 80g went smoothly. Now I have real wood and live plants which is so exciting. The fish have so much more space to move and they love the live greens. 

Great job looks wonderful :thumbs: