Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FishyMandy

New Fish

I got Three Albino Bristlenose Plecos that will end up living with my goldies (I had plecos with them a few years ago but they passed away and I've been wanting them again ever since :P) Two will go in my main tank, and One in my bedroom tank.

I also got 11 neon tetras, Was meant to be 10 but they gave me an extra, two Peppered Corys, and an Emerald Cory. They will join the threadfins and corys currently in my little tropical tank. I'm also hoping to upgrade that tank, not too big but bigger than what I have since I will be overstocked. Right now though the water parameters are staying great, even when I was sick for 3 weeks and didn't do a wc on it they stayed good :o

Ok I'm rambling, here we go, the photos you came for!

z2aBJSU.jpg

regcon7.jpg

GkgUH8l.jpg

fBS17gK.jpg

rhWA7wb.jpg

Rn1E0p4.jpg

0YlPpeY.jpg

Bh1CYyk.jpg

zP6XRci.jpg

5qudON4.jpg

MHRCaIH.jpg

oyjXouv.jpg

iyV1KG5.jpg

8duheYe.jpg

Awesome!!! Nice looking bunch of fish.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new additions! Good luck on the neons, never had great luck with them since a lot of stores in my area sell low quality stock.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks! I hope the neons do well. I've wanted them for years, since before I even got goldies! I really love the shop I got them from and so far have never had any big problems with fish from there.

Well bit bummed now. This morning everyone was happy and swimming and eating, just got home from work and the emerald cory is dead :( he was my favourite of the corys! 

Well bit bummed now. This morning everyone was happy and swimming and eating, just got home from work and the emerald cory is dead [emoji20] he was my favourite of the corys! 
I'm sorry :( sometimes the stress of moving is just too much for them.

Thanks Daniel :( I'm really bummed I lost him! He even had a name lol. He was Edward.  

The good news is everyone else looks great still. 

The other corys and the BN don't have names and the Tetras are all named Roger :rofl 

Thanks Daniel [emoji20] I'm really bummed I lost him! He even had a name lol. He was Edward.  
The good news is everyone else looks great still. 

The other corys and the BN don't have names and the Tetras are all named Roger :rofl 
The only fish I have named right now is my little puffer. I named him Rex.

I hope everything continues to do well. Are you going it get another Emerald Cory?

I think I will.

That's good. If you can it's good to have a school of each type as the prefer their own company to that of it her Corys.

I think I will.

Ooh I didn't know that. I thought they was all the same. When I get a bigger tank I'll look into getting a few more of each type

Ooh I didn't know that. I thought they was all the same. When I get a bigger tank I'll look into getting a few more of each type
Yeah they are funny little creatures like that. I did not know it until a few months ago when I was researching tropicals thinking about getting back into the hobby.

I love my new betta so much. She is so cute.

It is not so easy to keep betta. I generate idea on my site www.senzeal.com

Here is the article: How to Take Care of the Betta Splendens? 

Welcome to discuss with me anytime! Wish this article can help you guys too.

8.18 已发 betta.png