Jump to content
Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fastlane

Memorial day sale

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, been awhile,! Just wanted to know if there’d be any sale in FS this coming memorial week? Any idea?Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t seen any, but I’d check the big guys like Drs Foster and Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

I haven’t seen any, but I’d check the big guys like Drs Foster and Smith.

I see. Thanks for the reply. Been itching for a 40 breeder but I think  I missed the dollar per gallon sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fastlane said:

I see. Thanks for the reply. Been itching for a 40 breeder but I think  I missed the dollar per gallon sale.

I managed to find my 40B tank on that sale. The only thing is this year they weren't doing the dollar sale on them they where charging about $50 dollars for it since they are very popular now :) also trying to find the lid was nuts. I had ordered on it didn't fit and it came in cracked. I did find one that fits perfect, so if you do get one I can help you find the petco lid to the tank. The ones they sell at the store don't fit anymore since the rim is much bigger now :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, koko said:

I managed to find my 40B tank on that sale. The only thing is this year they weren't doing the dollar sale on them they where charging about $50 dollars for it since they are very popular now :) also trying to find the lid was nuts. I had ordered on it didn't fit and it came in cracked. I did find one that fits perfect, so if you do get one I can help you find the petco lid to the tank. The ones they sell at the store don't fit anymore since the rim is much bigger now :o 

Thank you Koko for the kind gesture. :) went to the pet store this am with the wife. And she saw the 75gallon is on sale and ask me why not to get the 75gallons. Question, is the 75 gallon would be good for the goldfish? I mean dimension wise? Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 75 and 65 ate tall tanks, the 50 and 40 ate better. @shakaho would know the best in sizes. I did have the 55 gallon tank and it caused me issues, so I have the40b 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, koko said:

The 75 and 65 ate tall tanks, the 50 and 40 ate better. @shakaho would know the best in sizes. I did have the 55 gallon tank and it caused me issues, so I have the40b 

I see. Ya its around 20inches in Height if am right. Same as my 29 gallons. So ya that’s my what I was thinking. Hmmmm. Pondering. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...