SebastianTheCrab

What did you do for your goldfish today ?

60 posts in this topic

Just finished my water change about 30 minutes ago.

I told Sebastian that he is the goldfish of the week winner.

Sebastian wasn't very interested and just ignored me. :laugh:

Chris here....  Fishy tank maintance day!!!!  I cannot believe how much my boys love to rearrange the Tank after their house is cleaned...  They love to push the faux plants around and rearrange the glass pebbles that I pile in the corners...  They do not even have the courtesy of waiting until the next day to rearrange everything....  within 2 hrs of be put back into tank after cleaning, the redecorating begins... 🤪🤪🤪.    Grrrrrrr.... 🤣

Woke up to them breeding again in my tank :rofl 

TD gave the fish a water change for me. :) They keep spewing every week now :crazy: 

Their water pump and pond had some debris stuck in it because someone cut the bushes right over their pond and made a mess... Had to clean that today. 

1 hour ago, mjfromga said:

Their water pump and pond had some debris stuck in it because someone cut the bushes right over their pond and made a mess... Had to clean that today. 

Grrr lol

What did I do for my goldfish today? :hummm Well, I braved the thunder and lightening, the pouring rain storm that was flooding the streets :donthit::o :krazy::help1 :yikes just so I could walk to the storage to get the quarantine tank for my poor sick fishy Comet. :fishtank:  Gee, the things I do for my fish! :thudBut my fishy is worth it!  :goldfish::exactly:wub:

• Haha 1