koko

Goldfish of the Week Winner "Chris1251"

14 posts in this topic

@Chris1251 :panana Congrats what a great shot. Can you tell us more about this guy :)

3.Chris1251
“Chris here....  This is Buster.... but we discovering that his true name should be “TROUBLE “.”
FBBE5EDA-A41E-4A6F-BD8D-BE02843C3AAE.thu

picoforum.jpg

• Like 2

Congratulations Chris!!!! Beautiful Oranda!!!!

• Like 2

Chris here...  Oh!!!  what a wonderful surprise... :heart   As I shared before this is Buster...  He was a recent purchase from Zhao’s Goldfish Shop.  He is becoming very special to me...  While he was in quarantine, I experienced a devastating loss in my tank...  Very sad... :cry I won’t go into details but he is helping recover from the loss....   

We (my Hubby & I) have discovered Buster has a huge tendency to get into trouble...  The some time during the fist night in the tank (post Quarantine) he managed to get himself stuck between the heater and skimmer... :help: My Hubby rescued him at o’dark thirty in the morning...  Buster’s side that was in contact with the heater  was very damaged...  I thought I was going to loose him too... :crying:  I used a topical antibiotic sealant on the injury (it worked miracles) and the injury started healing almost immediately...  The very next night Buster got himself stuck in a jar that was holding down some media in the back corner of the tank... :help1  He got in but couldn’t figure out how to get out....  My Hubby again rescued him at o’dark thirty in the morning... :yikes   I immediately went thru the tank to find absolutely anything that, that stinker could get in trouble with and removed it...  Needless to say every morning we check the tank to make sure he doesn’t need to be rescued...  So far he hasn’t found anything else to get in trouble with... :happydance 

The picture was taken just after his second rescue...  ( his good side, at least until his scales grow back on the othe side) :teehee 

Thank you for asking about him and of course for honoring him with the photo award...  

Hugs,

Chris

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Congratulations Chris!!!! Beautiful Oranda!!!!

Chris here...  Thanks,   :heart 

!!! Congratulations Chris !!!

• Like 1

What a cutie! New to the forum - where is the best place I can post pics of my crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8005mikayla said:

What a cutie! New to the forum - where is the best place I can post pics of my crew

Chris here...  Thanks Mikayla...  😊.  There is a photo section under the Goldfish topic fifth choice down...  Lots and lots of pretty Fishys there...  😉

Gratz

• Like 1

Im coming to take him away haha :rofl 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 8005mikayla said:

https://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/185-photos-and-video-section/

Chris here...  Thanks Mikayla...  .  There is a photo section under the Goldfish topic fifth choice down...  Lots and lots of pretty Fishys there...  

Thnx I will check it out

Congrats! Zhao’s produces some beautiful fish.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, koko said:

Im coming to take him away haha :rofl 

Chris here...  You can try....  but, it's soooooo not happening... :teehee 

12 hours ago, Chris1251 said:

Chris here...  You can try....  but, it's soooooo not happening... :teehee 

Oh come on your not to far from me :teehee 

• Haha 1