Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koko

Open Chat :)

Hey what's up people??? Been a while. I bet a lot of new members haven't even heard of this dieselplower person. Well here's what I've been up to lately. No exciting fish news and nothing bad since the dead egg bound koi. Enjoy a few pictures.21846ecf7808929e9a1d2903fecdf6c4.jpg35becbb48f6260b58d4280ae39a9f7f3.jpg509375e64ec10500893f096a8015a885.jpg00a730ebc56f6ac3032771199e0a7a70.jpg07214a1be8fc87539f938a07bca3ec59.jpga35e8dd239fc6b575902fe14797c0585.jpg6c29365bde0928912126a8f247a9dab3.jpgd1eb763b3c19cb035f7e93216054bea2.jpg60282be0add14a66fb5f41282dbf30aa.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The snow fort was massive. 38 feet by 45 feet. 2 25 foot long slides, 2 open top rooms, one cave, and a fire pit.1fc2605f9d60d72143918812eb9ba628.jpg448ac5c1d641a3334607fa9638ec8249.jpg5fd480be09f143fd5015a580a1566e96.jpge1f54bd94e4e23f40c56192f9a16a026.jpg

Thats awesome!

Hey what's up people??? Been a while. I bet a lot of new members haven't even heard of this dieselplower person. Well here's what I've been up to lately. No exciting fish news and nothing bad since the dead egg bound koi. Enjoy

Hey there! I recognize that name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This little puppy wanted to say hi9f342ffaf2a4f3ce3a1b2027b04fee41.jpg

:hi Hey everybody!!!!

18 minutes ago, tithra said:

OMG!!!! Squishy face!!!! My Liliana would LOVE him!!!

Aww cute pup!

Dieselpower, I've never seen that many guns on a single person at once.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aww cute pup!

You never know when roving kitchen bandits will attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see some folks posting! I agree, forums are much better for information sharing - I'm on a few Facebook groups, but really prefer forums. I'm not always good at starting conversations, though, so if there's not much traffic, I don't have much to say & tend to not check as often. Plus, like a lot of folks, loads going on around here - we just got done renovating both bathrooms, & will start in on the kitchen floor in another week or so. Had a garage door opener repairman out this morning, a part needed replacing. Still teaching our kids, and have both dogs enrolled in a local obed. class (clicker training) - I'm training one, my older daughter, the other - and my car's off getting repaired as it's 20 years old & won't pass the CA smog test unless it gets a new catalytic converter - blah. Both of our daughters got braces last month. A major Girl Scout field trip is coming up the end of April. Been doing extra water changes on the goldies, as Ghost has had a fin rot issue - seems to be finally cleared up now, & he looks fine. One of the dogs is on daily doses of Claritin as he seems to have an allergy to something growing outside, since we've had the winter rains.

Fabulous snow fort & lights display, & love the cute bulldog!

On March 25, 2018 at 8:46 PM, Arctic Mama said:

Koko, which helpers and and mods did we lose?  I know a few people have been on rolling hiatus like me but I didn’t think anyone bailed recently :(

Helen and Lisa. Both got to busy and just never really posted anymore. :( 

On March 26, 2018 at 12:59 AM, mjfromga said:

I lost most of my fish, and so I was dealing with that and just getting my butt properly kicked by everything all at once. I can't set up a new pond and so I am stuck with my small one and a 55 gallon fish tank for now. I rarely visit any forums now, I don't feel like I belong anymore. I couldn't save my fish despite my best efforts and knowing what they had, and I tried to help with disease and save others. I don't feel qualified anymore. I don't have much else to say, but I may step in now and again. I don't feel like I should deal with disease anymore at all, so my title here is likely best off removed. 

Your so silly. You know how many fish I have lost to Dropsy. To many to count now. You do belong :wa 

We love you here so :P  As I tell Justine. Try Try again :) 

On March 27, 2018 at 5:30 AM, aussieJJDude said:

Aww cute pup!

:rofl Thats Dieselpower for you :rofl 

I didn’t think they’d officially exited, but I have missed them being around.  Different stages of life definitely contribute to lulls in posting though.

That is very wise mommy advice :P

MJ, don’t fret! I’ve euthanized more fish than most people have owned, from various illnesses and injuries.  I have everyone in a quarantine right now, under treatment.  It happens.  The fact is that even highly skilled fish keepers have things go wrong, and it’s not necessarily a reflection on husbandry that it ends up that way.  Really!  I know it’s hard not to feel stinky about it though.

Edited by Arctic Mama

On 3/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, tithra said:

So cuuuuute!

Anybody have big easter plans? I'm taking next week off from work....so much excite I have just one more kid to see today and one tomorrow morning then I'm on vacation :) :)

So cuuuuute!
She's spoiled rotten and too smart for her own good lol.

:hi Howdy!!!!

4 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi Howdy!!!!

Hey there :hi

Oh man Im so so tired. I drove the first time with Justine to her Grandpa's. She was so good, but things got weird and she did well.

First we tried to get the car seat out. BAD IDEA! This is stuck in there as stuck can be, Then we couldn't get it back in :tomuch:

Second my car while up there started to make a very strange squeaking sound. So wasted a day trying to figure out what was wrong with it as I was leaving the next day :o

Then spend all night worrying about my car. Finally fell asleep only to be woken up by her Auntie's alarm clock for 5 am in the morning. I thought it was mine for 7am :thud 

I got home fine car is still making a noise. :) But wiped out from the travel. :) 

1 minute ago, koko said:

Hey there :hi

Oh man Im so so tired. I drove the first time with Justine to her Grandpa's. She was so good, but things got weird and she did well.

First we tried to get the car seat out. BAD IDEA! This is stuck in there as stuck can be, Then we couldn't get it back in :tomuch:

Second my car while up there started to make a very strange squeaking sound. So wasted a day trying to figure out what was wrong with it as I was leaving the next day :o

Then spend all night worrying about my car. Finally fell asleep only to be woken up by her Auntie's alarm clock for 5 am in the morning. I thought it was mine for 7am :thud 

I got home fine car is still making a noise. :) But wiped out from the travel. :) 

Hey Koko!!! I bet your ready to do it all again!!!!  :teeheeHow did Justine do on the way back?  Didn't you just have work done on your car?

2 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Hey Koko!!! I bet your ready to do it all again!!!!  :teehee

Actually I would, my Dad is kinda lonely :) 

How did Justine do on the way back?

She did great, Auntie bought her some Dresses :) 

Didn't you just have work done on your car?

Yup, and I think the belts need to be changed. She has 80K miles on her and those are the original belts :o 

Horrible no good very bad fish day.  Ruins everything else too :cry

17 hours ago, tithra said:

Anybody have big easter plans? I'm taking next week off from work....so much excite emoji14.png I have just one more kid to see today and one tomorrow morning then I'm on vacation :):)

Not us, now I got to fix the car before we go do anything :thud 

28 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Horrible no good very bad fish day.  Ruins everything else too :cry

Im so sorry :hug I sure hope you have a better day today :)

I got back on the horse and emailed Gary Hater - I now live within less than an hour of him, so getting new ‘friends’ should be easier than shipping to Alaska.  I’m still totally devastated but I won’t be defeated!

Tonight have to fight off the hoards at Costco to buy Easter dinner foodstuffs.  My FIL is coming tomorrow afternoon for a week and the aunties are driving down Tuesday, so I’m still frantically trying to clean and get beds ready for all of them. Costco and our new temp house (which will house the aunties) are only five minutes away, though.  So I’m going to hit two birds with one stone tonight and do those errands together.

Yikes, Costco on Easter weekend sounds like a nightmare

25 minutes ago, tithra said:

Light a candle in my honor, I’m probably going to be stuck on the bottom of shopper’s shoes by 6:30 tonight. :death

4 hours ago, tithra said:

My thoughts exactly :lol 

3 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Light a candle in my honor, I’m probably going to be stuck on the bottom of shopper’s shoes by 6:30 tonight. :death

Dude, bring some coffee and snacks you might be in line a while :Dont-Believe: