Kokos Goldfish Forum
koko

Open Chat :)

I was worried last year of Justine going to preschool. Now Im freaking out about her being in school for 6 hours a day next year :thud 

1 hour ago, koko said:

I was worried last year of Justine going to preschool. Now Im freaking out about her being in school for 6 hours a day next year :thud 

First steps, so one step at a time.  There will be a first day of High School....buying her prom dress....graduation....  I know, you're ready to choke me now.  :yikes

15 hours ago, dahling8 said:

First steps, so one step at a time.  There will be a first day of High School....buying her prom dress....graduation....  I know, you're ready to choke me now.  :yikes

Don't forget the boyfriends!!!  :thumbup2:

Hello everyone.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Am devastated...my friend who had fought through so much...losing his legs, infection after infection, falling into a coma at one stage....was killed in a car accident driving up to his new home with his fiancee and pets
I'm so sorry to hear this :hug:

4 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Hello everyone.

:hi

:hi
How it going Dawn?

3 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

How it going Dawn?

IM doing pretty good Daniel.  How are you, Sparky, and Tali doing?

IM doing pretty good Daniel.  How are you, Sparky, and Tali doing?
They are good. Tali has a few brown hairs trying to come in. Not sure where that came from.

I had a stroke. Lost feeling in my right side. It's slowly coming back though.

2 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

They are good. Tali has a few brown hairs trying to come in. Not sure where that came from.

I had a stroke. Lost feeling in my right side. It's slowly coming back though.

OMG Daniel!!!! When did you have a stroke??? 

Two weeks ago. It was a small storke. Luckily it hit in a part of the brain that does not effect memory and my cognitive ability.
I have a hard time walking because because I can't feel my right one. I also can't write well because my hand is numb. But I can function and care for myself so it's not that bad.
The bad thing is I have lots of pain that they say could stick around a while. They have me a nerve pill to help.

5 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Two weeks ago. It was a small storke. Luckily it hit in a part of the brain that does not effect memory and my cognitive ability.
I have a hard time walking because because I can't feel my right one. I also can't write well because my hand is numb. But I can function and care for myself so it's not that bad.
The bad thing is I have lots of pain that they say could stick around a while. They have me a nerve pill to help.

IM so sorry Daniel. Do they have any idea why it happened? Your so young.

IM so sorry Daniel. Do they have any idea why it happened? Your so young.
I've had some bad stuff on my leg for the Crohn's. They believe to formed there and traveled to the brain.

30 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

I've had some bad stuff on my leg for the Crohn's. They believe to formed there and traveled to the brain.

I hope you feel better soon Daniel!!!!  :hug

I hope you feel better soon Daniel!!!!  :hug
Thanks they said it would most likely all come back in time.

15 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Thanks they said it would most likely all come back in time.

Heal well! It's frustrating when things (life) are on hold and it's out of your control...

Heal well! It's frustrating when things (life) are on hold and it's out of your control...
It is. And thank you.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:51 PM, FishyMandy said:

Am devastated...my friend who had fought through so much...losing his legs, infection after infection, falling into a coma at one stage....was killed in a car accident driving up to his new home with his fiancee and pets :(

I missed this.  I’m so sorry for your loss.  That’s devastating :(

22 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

That just sucks Daniel :(  Clots are bad anyway, but when they hit the brain or heart it’s terrifying.  I’m praying your pain subsides with time and treatment and you can be symptom free with your Crohns :(

Edited by Arctic Mama

That just sucks Daniel   Clots are bad anyway, but when they hit the brain or heart it’s terrifying.  I’m praying your pain subsides with time and treatment and you can be symptom free with your Crohns
That's I was having chest pains a few days before it but thought they where just gas or something. Now I think they was probably a warning sign.

To dispel the sad around here, some of my kids decided to make a peasant shanty town with dress up in their room.  And no, I’m not kidding, that’s how they described it to me.

1CCCF17E-F9B3-4E81-B7C8-22AAC0BB4DF5.jpeg

They look like they having fun! Lucky them!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I see they've got the "bad eyesight" gene like my brother and I. That photo reminds me of me and my brother lol

14 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I see they've got the "bad eyesight" gene like my brother and I. That photo reminds me of me and my brother lol

So true.  All of us wear glasses.  My husband is literally blind without them, and struggles with detached retinas and a very oblong eye.  

My eyesight was good until I started having kids and changes in ocular pressure made it worse, along with weak eye muscles, but I also have the best vision in my family of origin.  So they were pretty much doomed.  

By the time the kids are in first grade it’s generally glasses time. What’s funny is they each have a different vision issue or combination.  We are quite the mixed bag of crappy vision.

12 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

So true.  All of us wear glasses.  My husband is literally blind without them, and struggles with detached retinas and a very oblong eye.  

My eyesight was good until I started having kids and changes in ocular pressure made it worse, along with weak eye muscles, but I also have the best vision in my family of origin.  So they were pretty much doomed.  

By the time the kids are in first grade it’s generally glasses time. What’s funny is they each have a different vision issue or combination.  We are quite the mixed bag of crappy vision.

Pretty much sounds like my family too.  All the kids wear glasses, we all have different degrees of myopia.  My eldest plan on getting "bionic" intraocular lens when her eyes matures, but that technology is still too new for me.  I went through a couple of retina detachments the last several years as well.  What stage of recovery is your husband at?