Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
koko

Open Chat :)

1,315 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2018 at 3:11 AM, FishyMandy said:

Here's some others.

I've ordered a small sticker of each one, so hopefully they turn out ok :)

I'm planning on continuing the series with a shubie and a pearlie anyway, but if they turn out well I will go back and do recolours of the ones I've done as well so there is more variety

moorstickersmall.png

orandasmall.png

ryukinsmall.png

WOW those are impressive :thumb: 

Lol the Ryukin needs a bigger hump XD

Thanks Koko! I'm really hoping they print ok as stickers 

The plants are hanging in there... They're not all brown and mushy and its been nearly a week so I'm optimistic. I'm not sure I even want any fish in this tank. Most small tank fish can't handle my high pH anyway. 

So I got my first batch of stickers made and I'm quite happy with how they turned out :)
image.png

I fixed up the image for the first one, it had a couple of stray pixels that made  the extra little bits of sticker

If anyone happens to be interested in some they are in my redbubble shop, I'll be working on more too, with different goldies and colours
https://www.redbubble.com/people/themandabear

:)

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

@FishyMandy

I will be ordering one once I get my Taxes done. Christmas wiped me out :( 

Aw thanks Koko! :heart 

Is anyone else having trouble logging in through tapatalk on this site... for some reason, cant seem to log on and wonder if its me or a universal issue.

4 hours ago, aussieJJDude said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging in through tapatalk on this site... for some reason, cant seem to log on and wonder if its me or a universal issue.

Do you just use this site on it or another? I just looked it up and it all seems up to date. But I would like to know if there is a problem :) 

On 11/28/2018 at 10:44 AM, koko said:

She's doing much better now that she has a helper that stays with her during the loud times. She cant deal with loud noises at all. She used to have a big issue when other kids cry but she seems to be growing out of that. I have to say she's improving by leaps and bounds. For a while there she would only cry at things and not tell you what was wrong or bothering her. Im so happy now I can just talk to her with out her having a melt down :( 

That would be funny as heck :rofl 

I'm glad she is outgrowing it!! So sorry I never responded! 😮 I have been soooooo busy. I finally graduated with my associates and I am going to be working on my bachelors starting next semester. Work is just ya know, work hahaha. 

Oh god it was so funny! I went to high school with her too and I would always bring it up :rofl3

Whoa, new emoticons :o

Hi guys, good to see you Mikey!

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'm glad she is outgrowing it!! So sorry I never responded! 😮 I have been soooooo busy. I finally graduated with my associates and I am going to be working on my bachelors starting next semester.

That is just awesome to hear Mikey :panana 

Work is just ya know, work hahaha. 

Yeah I know that :rofl 

Oh god it was so funny! I went to high school with her too and I would always bring it up :rofl3

Whoa, new emoticons :o

Yeah another upgrade :stars:laugh:

11 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Hi guys, good to see you Mikey!

:hi how are you do my dear? 

I'm pretty good, but very tired lately, its been my first week back at work since the holidays lol

How is everyone doing tonight