koko

Open Chat :)

1,165 posts in this topic

It's morning here, my fitness class starts in an hour, but I'd like to go back to bed.  

I had my nail's done with glitter

DSC04075.JPG

• Like 2

Oooh I like them Dawn! It's been a couple years since I last got my nails done. I wanna get them done again but so expensive lol.

• Like 1

@DawnMichele WOW fancy :) I need a good back rub :) 

[mention=22349]DawnMichele[/mention] WOW fancy  I need a good back rub  
I need I good rub down too.

@DawnMuchele :wa :wa for what you are thinking. ;):rofl

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Love how you got in first Daniel :rofl

• Like 1

Had my massage therapist work me over Friday.  He had much pent up anger.  :yikes

Still sore and bruised, but in a good kind of way.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:08 PM, DawnMichele said:

I had my nail's done with glitter

DSC04075.JPG

This is very pretty. I did my own nails last night with glitter too. Mine aren't as perfect but they're WAY cheaper lol. I can't do acrylic or gel nails. I should have trimmed down my longer nail but I hate to cut them. 

IMG_20181002_135658.jpg

• Like 2

This new workout program has me so sore!!! But it's a good sore (or so they tell me). Just 3 months to achieve that 2018 new year's resolution lol

Today's lunch.
8fe081ed8a37a1108a98e9f46935cc4a.jpg
Baked hot chicken flavored with a blend of cayenne pepper, chili pepper, red pepper, paprika and sea salt. On the side we have whole brussel sprouts and a half of a large portobello mushroom. 

It's been so nice to be able to eat vegetables again!!

Actually I'm not sure I've mentioned it here. Well the whole reason I couldn't eat a lot of things the doctors said I should was that I had a titanium staple that was causing irritation and inflammation around my stoma causing me to not be able to eat things without causing a blockage. After the staple worked it's way out and to the surface my stoma has been able to work properly.

• Like 1

Oh thats good to know what was causing it and that it's better now!

• Like 1

Congrats on the veggies! The brussel sprouts look amazing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 4:22 AM, FishyMandy said:

Oooh I like them Dawn! It's been a couple years since I last got my nails done. I wanna get them done again but so expensive lol.

Thanks Mandy!!! They are expensive!!! I get them done once a month. Not too bad!!!

21 hours ago, mjfromga said:

This is very pretty. I did my own nails last night with glitter too. Mine aren't as perfect but they're WAY cheaper lol. I can't do acrylic or gel nails. I should have trimmed down my longer nail but I hate to cut them. 

IMG_20181002_135658.jpg

Those look cool!!! My nail girl did her daughters nails in blue with turquoise glitter!!! They looked really pretty!!!

Posted (edited)
On 10/1/2018 at 10:20 PM, Daniel E. said:

I need I good rub down too.

@DawnMuchele :wa:wa for what you are thinking. ;):rofl

What do you mean what was I thinking??? I didn't know I changed my name to DawnMuchele??? LOL!!!! LOL!!!

Edited by DawnMichele
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe I was not talking about you??? Lol

What do you mean what was I thinking??? I didn't know I changed my name to DawnMuchele??? LOL!!!! LOL!!!

• Haha 1

:lol:

Posted (edited)

Got hit with an attempted phishing attack today. Got a text telling me to follow a link to update my credit union account because they were switching servers. Check out the screenshots here... Very similar looking site... But look at the fake URL in the first photo and the real one in the second photo. Thing is... I DO NOT have an account with them, which is why the text rung as suspicious to begin with. I sure hope nobody who has an account falls for this. 

Getting a TEXT telling you to do something like this should always be regarded as suspicious as usually such important matters are not relayed by text. Be careful people! If I had an account with them by happenstance and I entered my information here on the mock site, thieves would have had instant access to my bank account! 

This credit union is based ONLY in Georgia and is like the largest one here and it seems some entity is spamming random Georgia phone numbers (404, 770, 678) in hopes of a few hits hit and the ability to steal information and money. 

Screenshot_2018-10-06-18-15-21.png

Screenshot_2018-10-06-18-15-10.png

Edited by mjfromga

Good thing you didn't put any details in, I feel sorry for the people who get caught up in those things

• Like 1

Well I don't have any details to put in thankfully. I don't have an account with these people. I feel bad for anybody caught up in it too. I called them to report it and they said they were aware of the phishing attack and warned not to enter any information. 

WOW, Now they are going after cell phone ppl too. Thats just wrong :( 

• Like 1

Uru is the only dude left in the dirt quarantine. He's totally fine. Eats and swims and seems totally happy. He also loves the clay rocks. He tries to break them apart and everything. The hard clay comes from quite deep in the ground. It isn't brown topsoil. I don't think there is anything in it that can hurt him. Ponds get bird feces and all sorts of stuff and so I don't think the dirt contains anything harmful. 

Our dig site totally flooded in the hurricane heavy rains. It's probably about 200 gallons of water in there and some mud. Rather than drain it and get back to work... I decided this was a good chance to do a small test. After a bit of acclimating, Rangli and Kosmos were chucked into the murky water. 6 grams and 8 grams respectively. I did buffer and dechlorinate JIC. 

I will chuck the old net we have over it to keep birds and leaves out. I'm not worried about stagnation or lack of oxygen at all but I have an old halfway working water pump I will sit on a rock to move the water. The fish are impossible to see in the brown water and will be impossible to blindly catch in such a large body of water.

In two weeks, we will slowly pump out the water and look for them. This gives time to check how much seepage we have (there will likely be some as we aren't nearly done yet) as well as see if the fish do okay. If they are fine, we will set upon finishing the job. If they are not, we change gears. 

After quarantine, any remaining newbies can join the Ryukins. Their pond will be heated if need be and not allowed to get too cold. The newbies are Walmart fish same as the Comets. Came from the same exact place. Gladiolus the import will stay put until it gets cold, then I bring him inside. He will live alone for quite a while. 

The two Comets will be chucked into the digs for the rest of the season if the tiny fish do okay. It is impossible to test the water quality and there are no plants or external filter yet. This is why you cannot stock worth anything. 2 medium fish in 300+ gallons of water should be fairly easy to maintain. I will keep track of how everything goes. I'm sorta excited to see how things go. I realize it may not work but I like to see things for myself. 

IMG_20181011_143110.jpg

Edited by mjfromga

Found eggs in the pond today

I never find eggs. Even if I catch them in the act of spawning, no eggs ever remain. They eat them. The one time I did take a plant out that had eggs on it, none of them were fertilized. 

I saw Rangli AND Kosmos this morning. Dropped quite a few floating pellets and waited... Sure enough... Both stuck their heads up after a bit to grab a pellet or two. I netted off the rest of it. I don't think I need to feed them but I was hoping that I could get to see them that way. 

This is basically what it looks like, taken yesterday... Pretty ugly indeed. 

IMG_20181011_143218.jpg

Edited by mjfromga

Found eggs in the pond today
Congrats! Hopefully they turn into fry? ;)
I never find eggs. Even if I catch them in the act of spawning, no eggs ever remain. They eat them. The one time I did take a plant out that had eggs on it, none of them were fertilized. 
I saw Rangli AND Kosmos this morning. Dropped quite a few floating pellets and waited... Sure enough... Both stuck their heads up after a bit to grab a pellet or two. I netted off the rest of it. I don't think I need to feed them but I was hoping that I could get to see them that way. 
This is basically what it looks like, taken yesterday... Pretty ugly indeed. 
IMG_20181011_143218.thumb.jpg.094088a693e4e7b593a7219f9651e4d2.jpg
That looks nice - not really.

Really interested to see updates on this! Can wait to hear the results of the drain and monitor of condition. Do you think in time, the water will clear up?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not purposely raising any fry this year, have done the past 3 years and i just dont have the time or space now. But if any survive and grow out there, they are welcome to stay lol

• Haha 1