• Like 1

Nice tank!  I love Betta's too.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

WOW that is a nice tank @Daniel E.

• Like 1

WOW that is a nice tank [mention=22985]Daniel E.[/mention]
Thanks. :)

Lol... Well my red afro has gotten huge as crap. Crazy looking now. 

IMG_20180912_233100~2.jpg

• Like 1

Awww it's adorable!  Like the red!

• Like 1

yeah two days of rain. Im so happy hot weather is gone :Dancing:

2 minutes ago, koko said:

yeah two days of rain. Im so happy hot weather is gone :Dancing:

Wow really?  Where are you?  I'm in Southern Cali 81 degrees today!

Can you tell me above the subscriptions and support part of the forums?

We had 95 degrees today!!! The heat has to stop soon!!! OMG!!!! 

I cleaned my betta tank today. The intake doesn't have the strain on it but it's securely sealed with a pre filter sponge... except I forgot to put it back on when I cleaned it. The filter sucked up and killed Verdistis. Epic fail. Bleh. Always something. I really don't want another crowntail. They just don't swim well and they're hard to enjoy. The tank runs empty whilst I figure out something else to put in it. I may just shut it down. 

So sorry to hear that Myra :( Not long after I first got fish I had one killed by a filter intake after I failed to secure the strainer properly :( It stinks.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I cleaned my betta tank today. The intake doesn't have the strain on it but it's securely sealed with a pre filter sponge... except I forgot to put it back on when I cleaned it. The filter sucked up and killed Verdistis. Epic fail. Bleh. Always something. I really don't want another crowntail. They just don't swim well and they're hard to enjoy. The tank runs empty whilst I figure out something else to put in it. I may just shut it down. 

Oh no. Im sorry MJ. The only thing I can relate to is when I sucked a fish up in my Python. the horror :(:hug MJ 

• Thanks 1

Yup it sucked royal. I shall not be getting anymore Bettas. I wonder what else I can do in a 10 gallon that I can access. I like Guppies. 

Yup it sucked royal. I shall not be getting anymore Bettas. I wonder what else I can do in a 10 gallon that I can access. I like Guppies. 
Guppies, and endlers, sparkling gourami, killifish, dwarf Rasbora, neon green Rasbora, Dwarf Gold Bards, Scarlet badis, and dwarf puffers are a few possibilities just off the top of my head.

That's terrible.  Sorry  about your fish Myra :no:.  I've been paranoid about sucking up my fish with the siphon.  I better put the netting on it.  Just haven't gotten around to it.

2 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Guppies are fun to have :thumbs: 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:22 PM, Netta said:

Wow really?  Where are you?  I'm in Southern Cali 81 degrees today!

Can you tell me above the subscriptions and support part of the forums?

Im in Oregon now, I used to live in Southern Cali about 10 years ago :o

This part I don't understand :lol What are you asking? 

1 minute ago, koko said:

Im in Oregon now, I used to live in Southern Cali about 10 years ago :o

This part I don't understand :lol What are you asking? 

Oregon vs Cali sounds like night and day weather.  I heard it's really beautiful in Oregon.  Really green.  

I didn't understand what the subscriptions are for, but later I read they keep the forum going.  I subscribed.  I think the forum is invaluable 😊.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Netta said:

Oregon vs Cali sounds like night and day weather.  I heard it's really beautiful in Oregon.  Really green.  

I didn't understand what the subscriptions are for, but later I read they keep the forum going.  I subscribed.  I think the forum is invaluable 😊.

It really is. I grew up in Oregon and California. My dad lived in OR and my mom lived in Cali. So I grow up was very interesting lol

Awe well thank you so much. It does cost a bit of money to keep the main site going and the forum. thank you again for supporting us :) 

Sorry I didn't answer the other day, was under the weather :( 

:hi Hi everyone!!! 

On 9/14/2018 at 3:14 AM, mjfromga said:

Sorry for your loss Myra. RIP Vendistis.

37 minutes ago, koko said:

It really is. I grew up in Oregon and California. My dad lived in OR and my mom lived in Cali. So I grow up was very interesting lol

Awe well thank you so much. It does cost a bit of money to keep the main site going and the forum. thank you again for supporting us :) 

Sorry I didn't answer the other day, was under the weather :( 

It's good getting to know you and everyone else. We're from Missouri, but I've lived here since I was about 5 years old.

It's  all warm and fuzzy here. You got something special going on with this site.  I never really got involved on forums before because it always seemed to distant for me.  

You must be feeling better since you posted.  No worries on the slow posts we all have busy lives.  Sometimes I refer to myself as " Slo, but show".  Which means I may be slow about it, but you can count on me to get it done.

Thanks for being here😊

15 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi everyone!!! 

Hi there and good morning!  I'm so glad it's Saturday.  My son is on a Campout for the weekend so I get some free mommy time!  Bout to clean my tank.  Prazi round number 5.  Everything is moving along.

5 hours ago, Netta said:

Hi there and good morning!  I'm so glad it's Saturday.  My son is on a Campout for the weekend so I get some free mommy time!  Bout to clean my tank.  Prazi round number 5.  Everything is moving along.

Hi Netta!!! Free Mommy time!!! Yay!!! How old is your son? I do my water changes on Sunday. I LOVE it!!! So relaxing!!!

Yes I'm loving my free time!  My son is 13 years old and he's on a Campout with the Boyscouts.  You have kids?

Funny I really enjoy the water changes too.  It's one of the times I feel really connected to my wish 😂 only a fellow fish keeper would understand that.