koko

Open Chat :)

1,277 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2018 at 9:44 PM, Daniel E. said:

No it's the collar for the underground fence that I have. It beeps when they get close. It will give a static shock if they stay too long when it beeps. Not a bad one though (I tested it on me first lol). It's just enough to get their attention. You have to train them first with flags all around your yard about 3-4' apart and teach them not to cross. The only time one has crossed since I completed the training was Sparky when he was chased by a deer. I can't blame him there.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Ah. Gotcha. Fortunately my large Potato doesn't leave the yard. If he really wanted to... I highly doubt an electric fence would stop him anyway lol

It's more of just a reminder and extra incentive for when no one is watching LOL. Know if they really want to cross it will not stop them from doing so LOL. But so far it has been effective in keeping them contained in the yard.

Ah. Gotcha. Fortunately my large Potato doesn't leave the yard. If he really wanted to... I highly doubt an electric fence would stop him anyway lol

Bad Photos but will have better ones later.

I found something
wjZnazI.jpg
Actually two somethings
O5vv0Kr.jpg

Ohh, where you find those? Any spares/freebies ( ;) )
Congrats on the new additions!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha Thanks!

I had to go buy a new filter for my tropical tank because the one I had decided to die, and while I was at the pet shop i wandered over and looked at the fish, they had a tank full of nymphs, mostly black moor types but a few that were like fantails with single tails, some of the black moors had partial bits of the double tail but this one had a perfect single tail so I just had to have him lol and then I saw the little calico looking at me from another tank and asked for him to be bagged him too :rofl

• Like 4

Haha Thanks!

I had to go buy a new filter for my tropical tank because the one I had decided to die, and while I was at the pet shop i wandered over and looked at the fish, they had a tank full of nymphs, mostly black moor types but a few that were like fantails with single tails, some of the black moors had partial bits of the double tail but this one had a perfect single tail so I just had to have him lol and then I saw the little calico looking at me from another tank and asked for him to be bagged him too :rofl

I love those! Good find!

I cannot WAIT to start fish-shopping! You're getting me all excited, Mandy.

• Like 1

I cannot WAIT to start fish-shopping! You're getting me all excited, Mandy.

What are you looking to get?

Just now, Daniel E. said:

What are you looking to get?

I was mainly looking at orandas. But a fish store near-ish to me also stocks ranchus. So that's tempting as well! It's not the nicest stock but you can find some hidden gems in there.

There is a breeder that I wouldn't mind ordering from or visiting his facility. It's about two and a half hours away from where I live. However I'm hesitant to spend $40+ on a fish just in case the acclimation period doesn't go over well. I have bad memories :(

• Like 1

:hi Hi everyone!!!

I was mainly looking at orandas. But a fish store near-ish to me also stocks ranchus. So that's tempting as well! It's not the nicest stock but you can find some hidden gems in there.
There is a breeder that I wouldn't mind ordering from or visiting his facility. It's about two and a half hours away from where I live. However I'm hesitant to spend $40+ on a fish just in case the acclimation period doesn't go over well. I have bad memories
I don't know that breeder but the fish look really nice.

:hi Hi everyone!!!
Hello

2 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Hello

How are you doing Daniel? How are the Angels?

Seem a little more shy today. But they eat this morning before the WC and remediation.

How are you doing Daniel? How are the Angels?

8 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Seem a little more shy today. But they eat this morning before the WC and remediation.

It's ALWAYS a good sign when they are eating. 

• Like 1

Just a few more days and the medication will be over. Then hopefully they will be filling better again.

The ich looks worse now than when I started but that means that it is progressing though it's life cycle. I've had that take at 86°F so that should speed up the process.

46 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

The ich looks worse now than when I started but that means that it is progressing though it's life cycle. I've had that take at 86°F so that should speed up the process.

It always looks worse before it gets better. They will definitely feel better when its all gone. 

• Like 1

I hate getting fish I already know is sick but unfortunately that is often the case.

It always looks worse before it gets better. They will definitely feel better when its all gone. 

I may have found a 120gal. 60" tank and stand near me for a good price. I've emailed the owner.
e01ed26ab76fa76c82de7ce1bf6cfe15.jpg
I've offered $250. But it depends how it looks in person. It's dirty. But if it's just dirty I can clean it.

• Like 2

:hi Good morning everyone!!!

:hi Good morning everyone!!!
Good morning!

Great tank, Daniel.    That stand looks rather flimsy for such a heavy tank.  Maybe it looks better in real life than in the picture.

Great tank, Daniel.    That stand looks rather flimsy for such a heavy tank.  Maybe it looks better in real life than in the picture.
If I don't like the stand I can make one. The the good thing about having a woodshop. I'm mainly looking at the tank and glass lids.

I've not got a reply yet though.

2 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

If I don't like the stand I can make one. The the good thing about having a woodshop. I'm mainly looking at the tank and glass lids.

Nice looking tank!  Do you have the dimensions of that tank?