koko

Open Chat :)

1,222 posts in this topic

:hi Hi everyone.

Posted (edited)

April 10 - June 3 (today)

My hair is growing back faster than I am used to... It really does not grow well. I'm not sure if I want to cut it again or like let it grow back a tad. 

IMG_20180410_071707.jpg

IMG_20180603_141651.jpg

Edited by mjfromga
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 4:16 PM, Daniel E. said:

They are good. Tali has a few brown hairs trying to come in. Not sure where that came from.

I had a stroke. Lost feeling in my right side. It's slowly coming back though.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Oh no Daniel. Im very sorry to hear this, I sure hope you will feel better soon :hug 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:10 PM, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi everyone.

:hi There Dude :) 

• Like 1

:hi There Dude  
Thanks it's been a challenge.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Hello every one!

My goodness, sounds like everyone has had it pretty tough in the last couple of days! As a general statement to all, hope you all get better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My hair is growing back faster than I am used to... It really does not grow well. I'm not sure if I want to cut it again or like let it grow back a tad. 

IMG_20180410_071707.thumb.jpg.31b8267c13b41934219c40583bf8311c.jpg
IMG_20180603_141651.thumb.jpg.8ce08d673d4b741fd86d23b81d6e6c51.jpg
I personally love it all grown in. :)

• Like 1

My face is big and I think a little extra suits me better too. Not TOO much but a little bit. 

• Like 2

So sorry Daniel :( Hope you are doing ok :hug

Sorry I've been MIA. Apart from the shock of losing my friend I ended up sick for the past week. Still getting over it.  Not fun!

9 hours ago, mjfromga said:

My face is big and I think a little extra suits me better too. Not TOO much but a little bit. 

I like the fluffy look.  More hair height on top makes a face look slimmer.

• Like 1

I am sorta heavy set with a round face. I don't think I will let it grow back all the way, but everyone seems to think a bit more fluff is better and I agree. Thanks for the input everyone. 

Posted (edited)

Fishymandy, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Daniel, I hope you are recovering well!

Mjfromga, I like the little bit longer, fluffier hair too :)

I've been doing some gardening, & have more flower pics:

27730216657_4c8ed6a5f9.jpg

41697571835_d70a876a7d.jpg

42547718252_c745cc8764.jpg

42597503941_a3f1b24af3.jpg

42547718652_198e9ba33d.jpg

42547716782_6503dd4765.jpg

Edited by Shahbazin
  • Like 3

Mjfromga, I like the little bit longer, fluffier hair too

Thats a cute flower. ;)

On a more serious note, does anyone happen to know what it is... its rather cute.

1 hour ago, Shahbazin said:

Mjfromga, I like the little bit longer, fluffier hair too :)

27730216657_4c8ed6a5f9.jpg

41697571835_d70a876a7d.jpg

42547718252_c745cc8764.jpg

42547718652_198e9ba33d.jpg

42547716782_6503dd4765.jpg

Gorgeous flowers!!!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 4:00 PM, mjfromga said:

You have such a pretty face Myra!!! I LOVE your hair big & fluffy!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aussieJJDude said:

Thats a cute flower. ;)

On a more serious note, does anyone happen to know what it is... its rather cute.

Thanks! :) The little lizard is a Fence Lizard http://www.californiaherps.com/lizards/pages/s.o.longipes.html

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, Shahbazin said:

Thanks! :) The little lizard is a Fence Lizard http://www.californiaherps.com/lizards/pages/s.o.longipes.html

I remember seeing those guys all over when I lived in Ca. They are very cute guys but watch out they will bite :lol 

:hi Howdy everyone!!!

3 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi Howdy everyone!!!

:hi how are you ? :) 

Went to the Eye doc for a check up, only to find out my blood pressure is over the normal. I was wondering why I wasn't feeling my normal self.

I have pre hypertension. So here I am caffeine free and watching what I eat. Also now eating beet juice as that helps. :)

I had preeclampsia while pregnant with Justine but I thought it would just go away never really thought about it. I guess that will teach me :o

Any who how is everyone doing?  

I went on the Global Greyhound walk today here in Victoria BC Canada. We had 41 greyhounds show up. Plus various greyhound friends. We had our Greyhound Ellie who will be 12 on the 25th our whippet Augustina who will be 14 next month and Zelda my little mutt. Fun was had by all!!aa7c64e0ca2af57dc4e4f4c8ac66fa0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, koko said:

Went to the Eye doc for a check up, only to find out my blood pressure is over the normal. I was wondering why I wasn't feeling my normal self.

I have pre hypertension. So here I am caffeine free and watching what I eat. Also now eating beet juice as that helps. :)

I had preeclampsia while pregnant with Justine but I thought it would just go away never really thought about it. I guess that will teach me :o

Any who how is everyone doing?  

Stinky on the hypertension.  My blood pressure used to be low but if has been edging up since I was pregnant with the baby, too.  Bodies are weird.

We are good here, just VERY shush trying to get the house done.  A few projects will have to be put off until we move in, like our master bathroom (we can only complete one of them in the next few weeks), crown molding, switching out outlet covers, etc.  but the kitchen, laundry, main bath, flooring, paint, baseboard, and ALL plumbing and rewiring will be completed.  

That’s what has caused so much delay - the rewiring has taken three times longer than it should have because they made a spaghetti mess of every single outlet, switch, and light.  I think we are on our twentieth hidden junction box.  And pulling the new wire has been physically harder than it should be because of the wall spacing, so it’s just taking my husband more time.  

I HATE undoing other people’s mistakes.  We like building, but remodeling sucks. 

11 hours ago, vimandvigrrrpet said:

I went on the Global Greyhound walk today here in Victoria BC Canada. We had 41 greyhounds show up. Plus various greyhound friends. We had our Greyhound Ellie who will be 12 on the 25th our whippet Augustina who will be 14 next month and Zelda my little mutt. Fun was had by all!!aa7c64e0ca2af57dc4e4f4c8ac66fa0a.jpg

That’s quite a turnout!

High blood pressure is worsened by high sodium diets. Also its important to not smoke or drink alcohol, those greatly raise blood pressure too. 

:hiHi everyone!!! Hope your feeling better Koko!!!!

On 6/10/2018 at 6:44 PM, vimandvigrrrpet said:

I don't think I have ever seen so many Greyhounds in one spot :) So cool :thumbs: 

On 6/11/2018 at 6:06 AM, Arctic Mama said:

Stinky on the hypertension.  My blood pressure used to be low but if has been edging up since I was pregnant with the baby, too.  Bodies are weird.

We are good here, just VERY shush trying to get the house done.  A few projects will have to be put off until we move in, like our master bathroom (we can only complete one of them in the next few weeks), crown molding, switching out outlet covers, etc.  but the kitchen, laundry, main bath, flooring, paint, baseboard, and ALL plumbing and rewiring will be completed.  

That’s what has caused so much delay - the rewiring has taken three times longer than it should have because they made a spaghetti mess of every single outlet, switch, and light.  I think we are on our twentieth hidden junction box.  And pulling the new wire has been physically harder than it should be because of the wall spacing, so it’s just taking my husband more time.  

I HATE undoing other people’s mistakes.  We like building, but remodeling sucks. 

Yeah weird bodies. I was doing fine then it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I am doing better now got it down to 117/76 yesterday. YEAH ME. 

Now I just got to keep it going :) I found out that everyone on my Dad's side of the family except one uncle has this. So I told my Dad thank you so much :rofl

I agree with you undoing other people mistakes is a pain. I have a few things in this house that needs to be fixed that they mess up on. One is the cabinets in the kitchen. They just slapped them up there and I got about 4 holes behind the main cabinets that a cat can sneak into. In fact Buddy did and I didn't know and thought We had lost him out side the house. Only to find him up inside my cabinets :o