koko

Open Chat :)

1,206 posts in this topic

He on the island north of that one.... Im glad all he has gotten was mudslides and tsunami's :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vimandvigrrrpet said:

And the Canucks? We can't even win the loser lottery...i mean really 7th pick??? I mean really...lol

We need a special category for the truly downtrodden.  :ill

1 hour ago, koko said:

He on the island north of that one.... Im glad all he has gotten was mudslides and tsunami's :) 

So he's not on the Big Island?  From what I understand it's just a few neighbourhoods with forced evacuations right on the Big Island, the eastern part.

13 minutes ago, dahling8 said:

So he's not on the Big Island?  From what I understand it's just a few neighbourhoods with forced evacuations right on the Big Island, the eastern part.

Yup he's up on another island :) That looks so hairy :( 

Hahaha aint that rhe truth!

We need a special category for the truly downtrodden.  :ill

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

On 5/13/2018 at 7:56 AM, dahling8 said:

Happy Mother's Day for all Mother's and soon to be Mother's.  I hope you get spoiled!

https://www.yourtango.com/2018313400/25-best-mothers-day-memes-for-moms-funny-social-media

That was very nice of you :)

I went to a lego place with my little on and got some parts for our Firehouse :) 

On 5/8/2018 at 11:48 AM, vimandvigrrrpet said:

I wouldn't mind Vegas winning it all. They are a bunch if guys no one wanted. I love an underdog story. Not crazy about the Predators. Although it would be nice for PK Subban to rub a cup in Montreals face...lol. But i just can't say i have any love for the predators. Especially when playing a Canadian team. And the Canucks? We can't even win the loser lottery...i mean really 7th pick??? I mean really...lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Wow...2 wins away from the final for Vegas.  It's ok if Vegas do win it all, it's a nice story for an expansion team and they do play a great style of game.  Fleury for Mayor and Conn Smythe! But after almost 50 years of futility w/o the cup for the Canucks that would have me navel gazing for a long time.  :ill

Not much going on here, we have been sick again.  I did have a good birthday and mother’s day, overall, and my son had his first piano recital along with the older two girls.  He has bulletproof self confidence, that one!

2 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Not much going on here, we have been sick again.  I did have a good birthday and mother’s day, overall, and my son had his first piano recital along with the older two girls.  He has bulletproof self confidence, that one!

Happy belated BDay!  We always felt guilty when the kids had their RCM exams.  The stress level just went through the roof.

On 5/17/2018 at 12:25 PM, Arctic Mama said:

Man not again :hug

I managed not to get Justine's cough this time :) 

but I did hurt my back again. That sucks. I can't even go shopping :o 

:hi Hi everyone!!!!

On 5/23/2018 at 4:28 PM, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi everyone!!!!

:hi

How are you :) 

1 hour ago, koko said:

:hi

How are you :) 

Hi Koko!! Hope all is well!!! IM doing fine!!! Tired of all the rain and we are expected to get more from the storm Alberto!!!  :yikes

1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

Hi Koko!! Hope all is well!!! IM doing fine!!! Tired of all the rain and we are expected to get more from the storm Alberto!!!  :yikes

Oh no, I have been in a heat wave 😌

Crazy weather all around.  In our region/province, communities were on flood watch and a week later they're on forest fire alert.

Booked for Cannon Beach, Or for several nights in August!  The only time we have balancing the kid's school and work schedule.  I swear, the state is our dog's favourite place in the world!

• Like 1

Am devastated...my friend who had fought through so much...losing his legs, infection after infection, falling into a coma at one stage....was killed in a car accident driving up to his new home with his fiancee and pets :(

I'm so sorry to hear that, Mandy.

:hug

So sorry to hear.  Life doesn't seem fair at times.

5 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Am devastated...my friend who had fought through so much...losing his legs, infection after infection, falling into a coma at one stage....was killed in a car accident driving up to his new home with his fiancee and pets :(

Oh no.   How aweful.

Than you guys

17 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Im sorry, that is very shocking to hear :hug 

So sorry about your friend Mandy.  :hug

Thanks koko and dawn xx