Slowly but surely :)

14 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Thanks Dawn.

its really not looking good for Picasso especially though :(

Im sorry :hug 

Picasso is gone. :(

1 hour ago, FishyMandy said:

Picasso is gone. :(

IM very sorry for your loss Mandy. RIP Picasso.

Im sorry to hear. Hopefully you and your fishy gang are ok.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Picasso is gone.
Oh no...I'm so sorry.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :( Kolo is gone now too. Hopefully Opal can pull through :(

1 hour ago, FishyMandy said:

Sorry Kolo didn't make it Mandy.  :hugMy BEST to Opal.

Thanks Dawn :heart 

Aww I'm sorry. I'm the poster child for dead fish as of late so I know how it can feel. Hopefully the last one makes it. 

On 4/12/2018 at 9:53 PM, FishyMandy said:

She isnt so swollen now, but she isnt happy. Lots of red streaking, clamping her dorsal and bottom sitting.

Kolo and Opal arent well either, Opal has been acting off for prob a couple of months  now. 

I’m sorry!  I hate those long term lingering malaise issues that just hang out for months and months.  Those are the hardest to treat when there is nothing obvious amiss.  

On 4/17/2018 at 7:15 AM, FishyMandy said:

:grouphug

Posted (edited)

My three year old has been gagging and vomiting all week, and the baby got on board. 

Life is puke right now.  Blech.

Edited by Arctic Mama

2 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

My three year old has been gagging and vomiting all week, and the baby got on board. 

Life is puke right now.  Blech.

Oh NO!. Im so so sorry, :(

Not like its anything close but my BOB has been barfing up all morning cause of a hair ball. He got it out, but Im tired of Barf myself :( 

Benny was getting worse with vomiting and coughing and having a hard time clearing his lungs so we brought him in.

Turns out he (and probably the rest of us) caught RSV.  He also has a g tube infection (again) and ear infection, sp now we are doing augmentin, zofran, and get to rent a home suctioning machine for his secretions.  What a day :(

At least they didn’t make us go to the hospital, so there’s that.  Jonathan is still sick and the bigs kids are coming down with it too, so the worst isn’t over yet.

Benny was getting worse with vomiting and coughing and having a hard time clearing his lungs so we brought him in.

Turns out he (and probably the rest of us) caught RSV.  He also has a g tube infection (again) and ear infection, sp now we are doing augmentin, zofran, and get to rent a home suctioning machine for his secretions.  What a day

At least they didn’t make us go to the hospital, so there’s that.  Jonathan is still sick and the bigs kids are coming down with it too, so the worst isn’t over yet.
What is RSV?

26 minutes ago, vimandvigrrrpet said:

What is RSV?

It’s just a really nasty cold virus, especially in small children.  And my little guy has cerebral palsy and low core tone, among other things, which puts him at very high risk for pneumonia and other side effects.  He doesn’t have the strength of coordination to protect and clear his airways like neurotypical babies.  That’s why we have to have a suction machine to manually remove any mucous, he can’t cough it up without gagging and struggling to breathe right now :(

https://www.webmd.com/lung/rsv-in-babies

55 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

It’s just a really nasty cold virus, especially in small children.  And my little guy has cerebral palsy and low core tone, among other things, which puts him at very high risk for pneumonia and other side effects.  He doesn’t have the strength of coordination to protect and clear his airways like neurotypical babies.  That’s why we have to have a suction machine to manually remove any mucous, he can’t cough it up without gagging and struggling to breathe right now :(

Oh man Im sorry to hear this AM. He must be in so much pain trying to cough that up. I know when Justine got her first bad cold I would try and cough for her, I know silly but for some reason I kept doing it, thinking maybe it would help her :(

I sure hope he feels better and the rest of your family :hug 

It’s just a really nasty cold virus, especially in small children.  And my little guy has cerebral palsy and low core tone, among other things, which puts him at very high risk for pneumonia and other side effects.  He doesn’t have the strength of coordination to protect and clear his airways like neurotypical babies.  That’s why we have to have a suction machine to manually remove any mucous, he can’t cough it up without gagging and struggling to breathe right now

Thanks for the info. Hope your little guy gets through to better health!

I hope you and your family feel better soon Taryl. :hug

Thanks :)  We had some middle of the night drama and laundry, but at least the three year old seems to be improving. I’m afraid my strep is coming back though.  Sigh.

:hi Hello everyone!!!

:hi guys

Oh no AM I sure hope it gets better over there. :hug

• Thanks 1

:hi Hi Koko!!! How are you???

2 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi Hi Koko!!! How are you???

Nice and warm now. :teehee The sun came out YEAH!!

Planning her Bday, which is fun this year as she is so excited to have it and telling me everything she wants. Which includes a $200. Lego set, Which I told her I don't think so :o DUDE thats way way to much money. I about fell out of my chair :o 

Hi guys