The Dragon's Rose

Rehome

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, been a while since I've been on here. My medical issues have gotten to the point that I can't keep up with my maintenance schedule anymore, so it's time to switch to something a little less intense than goldies.

I just lost the last of my adults, and have 4 young fish that were bred (surprised me) in my tank. They need a new home in the Portland Oregon area. I am willing/able to drive some to meet you if need be, but would prefer not to if possible. Thanks!ec4a4cdd005337f8fc8089303f8c2c95.jpg528e9befe0f9db2956a9c5fbd463082a.jpg6f1172e9bf6b891ade7ed05688bd502d.jpg4dc3e88e1e1a3f0086a2f73e0640159a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your medical issues. My BEST to you & good luck finding homes for them.

I'm sorry you have to give them up, I hope you can find nice homes for them :heart

They are very attractive fishies!  Your tank setup is beautiful too!  How large are the fish?  Also, what are your thoughts on shipping them?

Good Luck!  :D

They are very attractive fishies!  Your tank setup is beautiful too!  How large are the fish?  Also, what are your thoughts on shipping them?
Good Luck! 
The white one is the largest at about 3" total length. I'm not keen on the idea of trying to ship them though. I've never even received fish shipped, let alone tried to do it myself, so I don't really have any idea how to go about it. That's not to say I'm totally opposed, I'd just need explicit, detailed instructions to even consider it... even then I'd be more comfortable if they went home locally.

Also, just to be clear: the fish are free, but should I wind up shipping them the cost for that is on the recipient. They would probably do well in a pond as long as it's protected from birds, and are very friendly!