mjfromga

After the ice...

42 posts in this topic

Guess what arrived safe and sound just now?  Video to come :)

• Like 2

Lets just say I’m not quitting my day job to become a YouTube star.  I am a horrible videographer!

Edited by Arctic Mama
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Guess what arrived safe and sound just now?  Video to come :)

Pleased they arrived safe & sound Taryl, good job on the packing Myra. 

Your kids reactions were sweeeeet!

P.s. I like the mushy heads too! :teehee

Omg... My sweet little boys made it safely. I'm SUPER HAPPY. Thank you so much Taryl for offering to care for them for me. Man Mr. Malina really pooped up his bag... Sorry about that! 

I hope they settle in okay and become good pets for you and your kids Taryl. Thanks also @titch for the support. I totally suck at bagging and was SO WORRIED. 

• Like 1

Im so so happy they made it. I was here just smiling from ear to ear to see they made it there. Great Job MJ :panana

So happy for you. Maybe one day when I have room Ill take one from ya :) 

• Like 1

I saw Taryl said one bag had a small leak. I would suspect that was probably Mr. Malina... His bag was wonky when I bagged him but I didn't have another bag and so I tried to reinforce and hope all went okay. I definitely have more feesh I need to boot, so anytime you'd like one (preferably mush) let me know. 

• Like 1

Glad they arrived safely! I loved hearing your kids reactions to them Taryl!

• Like 1

Funniest part with the kids was when the girl said... "Oh that one is beautiful" about Axe... And the other casually said "Eh I liked the first one" (Malina). It seemed to be said just to disagree with the other XD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Funniest part with the kids was when the girl said... "Oh that one is beautiful" about Axe... And the other casually said "Eh I liked the first one" (Malina). It seemed to be said just to disagree with the other XD

Yeah, they’re fifteen months apart but as different as night and day.  I wouldn’t put it past my second to disagree with her older sister, just on principle!

Everyone acclimated just fine and are in normal tank water now with no issues that I’ve seen.  Success!

• Like 1

Very happy. I'm sure they'll do great with you. It was fun to raise the little dudes from these 5 gram little fish to the little mini mushes they are now... And I'm sure they'll continue to grow and do well. 

Mr. Malina has a little blip on his tail. It is a wee birth defect and has always been there. I suspect for aesthetic purposes it could be clipped off, but I've never had the heart to do it. 

My brother and I are 15 months apart but very different as well, so I know how that is. Anyway if you need another, let me know. I truly ALMOST sent Lorenzo with these boys, but I said... NO! She said these 3 feesh only. Then after some bag issues, I no longer had the extra bag anyway. 

GEDC0255_zpsfrb0ovfs.jpg.1e322959a180d4a5f3bb503dee8ac411.jpg

DSCN4323_zpsnszuoqiq (2).jpg

If any of my existing stock pass away I’ll let you know and we can see about moving more fish in :)

I noticed the little tail blip - never seen anything like it.  It’s like a tail cowlick :lol:

Edited by Arctic Mama
  • Like 1

I've never quite seen anything like it either. It's annoying to look at but I could never bring myself to clip it off. But feel free to do so if you like. He's not my mushy problem anymore lol. 

that was so fun to watch!
Those kids
Beautiful fishees MJ.
Lol bag pooping...
At least you know he’s had his fibre Tar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM so glad they arrived safe!!!!  YAY!!!  :redbanana:   :redbanana:   :redbanana:  GREAT job Myra!!!!!   :thumbup2:

Now we need photos from AM so we can see them in there new home :)

11 minutes ago, koko said:

Now we need photos from AM so we can see them in there new home :)

:bingo:

• Haha 1

Hey I posted a video!  I did my diligence :P