xStatic

My Ranchu!

9 posts in this topic

Ever since I’ve started keeping goldfish I’ve desperately wanted to own a cute little ranchu, but I love somewhere without any local fish stores (only petsmart and petco) and I’ve never seen a ranchu in either of those stores before, it took me a few years to get one. I bought two ranchu online sight unseen and got quite the pair! One of them is small and unfortunately came to me missing an eye and not with the best body/spine shape, and the other ranchu showed up fat and adorable! I love them so much :)6fa16a0f0d1640ce013017d268587847.jpg3b9522d143f267afa5ff6412427787c7.jpg5e5f1c785aa86251d2407f3a9676ecd6.jpg7b4f4136387fc3deced47ef6ae825d0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations on your cute Ranchu's!!!

I agree I just love Ranchu's :) 

59 minutes ago, koko said:

I agree I just love Ranchu's :) 

What Goldfish DON'T you LOVE???  :lol:

24 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

What Goldfish DON'T you LOVE???  :lol:

Pearls sorry guys don't like them at all :o 

3 minutes ago, koko said:

Pearls sorry guys don't like them at all :o 

Whoever has pearl's your OK!!! Everyone else lock up your Goldfish because your NOT safe from Koko!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Whoever has pearl's your OK!!! Everyone else lock up your Goldfish because your NOT safe from Koko!!!!  :lol:

Meanie you told everyone. Now the words out :wa 

• Haha 1

Awwww, I saw two little baby pearlscales at petco the other day and was very tempted but I would have had to set up a new aquarium because the one I have has too strong of a current running through it. I think they’re pretty cute though! I think I would love to own pretty much any type of goldfish except maybe the bubble eye because I think the possibility of the bubbles popping would always make me anxious for the fish.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xStatic said:

Awwww, I saw two little baby pearlscales at petco the other day and was very tempted but I would have had to set up a new aquarium because the one I have has too strong of a current running through it. I think they’re pretty cute though! I think I would love to own pretty much any type of goldfish except maybe the bubble eye because I think the possibility of the bubbles popping would always make me anxious for the fish.

I had a bubble eye once. I love that guy but ya there sacs can pop :o Mine did :(