koko

Winter Fun reveal thread!

33 posts in this topic

Im so glad you loved them Helen! :heart 

@Shahbazin Thank you so so much. Justine just loved everything. I will have to take some photos of the butterflies she's already made. She talks to him all the time :) She didn't have a goat in her collection :thumbs: The book we have already started on. And thank you so much for my goldfish. :) 

20171225_093006.jpg

20171225_092949.jpg

@Daniel E.

You we weren't my pal, but I wanted to show everyone the wonderful gifts you gave us. thank you so so much Bob went crazy over his toys and Just love those new color pens the most :) Thank you so much :heart

20171225_093030-2.jpg20171225_093116.jpg

I hope everyone had a great day :) I sure did. Justine did she passed out for a nap for 2 hours after lunch :teehee 

• Like 2

20171226_105945.jpg

20171226_105948.jpg

• Like 1

Aw! Those butterflies are so pretty! Good Job Justine!

• Like 1

I received mine today! Thank you so much @Daniel E.! I love everything!!! Every unwrapping was accompanied by a squee! Thank you so so much!

For everyone else, this is what I received!

Everything was individually wrapped so I had the thrill of unwrapping lots! I love unwrapping!
Yiltnft.jpg

This awesome Engraving Art Kit that I can't wait to get started on! I've never tried something like this before and it looks amazing!

FbWbgfR.jpg

This awesome pack of dog toys! 

YWQW97W.jpg?1

Amazing PANDA SOCKS. I've wanted Panda socks for so long and have never been able to find any around here! I love them!

cW9KE87.jpg

And this absolutely stunning Goldfish mug! NO ONE will be allowed to touch this one except for me!
dvWYeka.jpg

Here is everything together!

WkPSY9L.jpg

And Max has picked out a favourite! (Charlie doesn't play with toys often, but he seems to enjoy max act crazy with them!)

GTjMeCz.jpg

HbbB1nV.jpg

• Like 2

I received mine today! Thank you so much [mention=22985]Daniel E.[/mention]! I love everything!!! Every unwrapping was accompanied by a squee! Thank you so so much!
For everyone else, this is what I received!
Everything was individually wrapped so I had the thrill of unwrapping lots! I love unwrapping!
Yiltnft.jpg

This awesome Engraving Art Kit that I can't wait to get started on! I've never tried something like this before and it looks amazing!
FbWbgfR.jpg

This awesome pack of dog toys! 
YWQW97W.jpg?1

Amazing PANDA SOCKS. I've wanted Panda socks for so long and have never been able to find any around here! I love them!
cW9KE87.jpg
And this absolutely stunning Goldfish mug! NO ONE will be allowed to touch this one except for me!
dvWYeka.jpg

Here is everything together!
WkPSY9L.jpg
And Max has picked out a favourite! (Charlie doesn't play with toys often, but he seems to enjoy max act crazy with them!)
GTjMeCz.jpg

HbbB1nV.jpg

I'm glad you liked them :)

It looks like the engraving art got a little squashed. I was worried about that. It was the the same size as the box.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

It is a little, but nothing that a little time under something heavy wont fix! 

:hug I love them all so much!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, Helen said:

can't seem to upload more than 1 photo and i have 6 photos to share.

Did you figure it out?

Let's see what you got!  :D  ;) 

• Haha 1