Jump to content
Daniel E.

Christmas Betta

30 posts in this topic

Sparky is sooooo big!!!! They are beautiful!!! Lili would have so much fun with them!!!
Yes he got about twice as big as I thought he would lol.
How is Lili?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Yes he got about twice as big as I thought he would lol.
How is Lili?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

Lili is GREAT!!!! She's a little over a year old and weighs about 60 lbs. She is a wonderful girl!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Sparky is sooooo big!!!! They are beautiful!!! Lili would have so much fun with them!!!

Lili face is just so cute @Daniel E.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lili face is just so cute [mention=22985]Daniel E.[/mention]

Is it?

 

Dawn

Sounds like we need a pic!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Is it?

 

Dawn

Sounds like we need a pic!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

 

I will take a picture of Lili tomorrow!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now