Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

Guess Where We Went!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

I won a trip to Miami for 3 Days of NASCAR...........it was fun..we sat in "The BOX", met the drivers & had a blast....................but on the way  to the airport my hubby diverted off because he found Fish Farm not too far away! He didn't tell me where we were going til we pulled in!!  I was amazed!!!!! 

The lady was SO nice & let us walk all around & look. I Ooooooooo'ed & Aaaaahhhhh'ed over & over! They had the MOST gorgeous goldfish I have ever seen! Small to Huge! Unfortunately they didn't ship!!!!!  "I would have gotten 2-3 right then & there  :( !!!

That being said If you get a chance to go to a Fish Farm GO THERE!!!!  It is right up there with Disney World!!!

Edited by Jeana727
bad typist

6 hours ago, Jeana727 said:

I won a trip to Miami for 3 Days of NASCAR

SAY What!? did you watch the race? Sorry never been to one and I just love Nascar :) 

Any photos?
:D

Lol NASCAR... Not a fan but the fish thingy sounded fun. 

17 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Lol NASCAR... Not a fan but the fish thingy sounded fun. 

It about the only sport I watch and even now Im starting to not like it with all the rule changes :thud 

I'm usually on my couch every Sunday when it's NASCAR time!!!  Being there was great! (Extremely LOUD!) We were IN THE Driver's PIT for awhile! Then our amazing seats were right behind it....Amazing view! They gave us earphones to hear the announcer AND lessen the noise!!!!)  It was SO fun!!!!!! I'll get some pics up soon!!

Hi Jeana!!! Glad you had a good time!!!

• Like 1

On November 28, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Jeana727 said:

I'm usually on my couch every Sunday when it's NASCAR time!!!  Being there was great! (Extremely LOUD!) We were IN THE Driver's PIT for awhile! Then our amazing seats were right behind it....Amazing view! They gave us earphones to hear the announcer AND lessen the noise!!!!)  It was SO fun!!!!!! I'll get some pics up soon!!

Thats me too. I have to watch the Monster Energy :) 

I bet it was really loud, I have wanted to go to one but don't want to blow out Justines ears :lol

Photos :panana 

I agree Koko! A young one would be miserable there. Just to loud. But get someone to keep her & ya'll go!!!  You will love it! (At the very least bring regular ear plugs!)

21 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

I agree Koko! A young one would be miserable there. Just to loud. But get someone to keep her & ya'll go!!!  You will love it! (At the very least bring regular ear plugs!)

I would love to get a Kyle Busch signing... My favorite driver. :) 

• Like 1

This was the race :

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series 2017. Homestead-Miami Speedway

11/17 & 11/18

We met Brandon Jones. (He is 21 years old......but looks even younger! I asked if he had a driver's license!LOL!! )

Edited by Jeana727
made change

46 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

This was the race :

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series 2017. Homestead-Miami Speedway

11/17 & 11/18

We met Brandon Jones. (He is 21 years old......but looks even younger! I asked if he had a driver's license!LOL!! )

DUDE!!!

Photos Photos Woman Oh how cool :o 

6 hours ago, koko said:

DUDE!!!

Photos Photos Woman Oh how cool :o 

We want photo's!!!!

• Like 1

Sorry RACE FANS we have been going practically none stop lately!!:whistle Plus.....amazingly I didn't take a single picture with MY phone.....I was just transfixed & thrilled with actually BEING THERE! Luckily my hubby DID take pics but hasn't had time to put them in my photobucket!  I just placed a Sticky Note on his computer!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeana727 said:

Sorry RACE FANS we have been going practically none stop lately!!:whistle Plus.....amazingly I didn't take a single picture with MY phone.....I was just transfixed & thrilled with actually BEING THERE! Luckily my hubby DID take pics but hasn't had time to put them in my photobucket!  I just placed a Sticky Note on his computer!! 

:SmackBottom:

• Upvote 1