Jump to content
Pic of the week
koko

Winter fun Exchange!

68 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Acro said:

I think this is the official list:

mjfromga

Daniel E.

Acro

Shahbazin

koko

Helen

Hidr

FishyMandy

Who else will be added?  ONE DAY LEFT!  Join Now!  :thumb:

:panana 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's now closed?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be giving your xchanges later today :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay if you didn't get a buddy let me know :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, got it!  :D

So what do we do now?  Is there a time we are supposed to send by?  I read something about a thread for Receiving & Reveal?  How does that work?  This is my first time joining the fun (even thought I've been here for about 10 years)!  :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Acro said:

Thanks, got it!  :D

So what do we do now?  Is there a time we are supposed to send by?  I read something about a thread for Receiving & Reveal?  How does that work?  This is my first time joining the fun (even thought I've been here for about 10 years)!  :P 

Im sorry you are right. Trying to do it with a 4 year old is hard :lol

I will have a Reciving thread going soon. I think we should shoot mailing it off by the Dec 9th to the 12th . This way we can hope it all gets there in time :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, koko said:

Im sorry you are right. Trying to do it with a 4 year old is hard :lol

I will have a Reciving thread going soon. I think we should shoot mailing it off by the Dec 9th to the 12th . This way we can hope it all gets there in time :)

 

It's good to note that if you are mailing over seas that it may arrive a little late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All gifts have been ordered. But one is being delayed :(

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel E. said:

All gifts have been ordered. But one is being delayed :(

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

I still need to shop :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrap or not wrap?  I celebrate Christmas but since this is not a Christmas exchange was thinking not wrap....or maybe wrap in brown paper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hidr said:

Wrap or not wrap?  I celebrate Christmas but since this is not a Christmas exchange was thinking not wrap....or maybe wrap in brown paper?

Or just some Fun wrapping :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All gifts are in!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

All gifts are in!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

I got one :o Still got to shop :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I got one  Still got to shop  
:wa :wa

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

:wa:wa

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

I know :rofl  I just can't seem to get started :rofl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines about a quarter ready to go lol. Should have everything ready this week though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to wrap mine with something. Ill go see whats in the wrapping supplies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've still got to wrap mine. I hope to get it in the mail monday.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overwhelmed with crappy stuff. Totally forgot about this! Omg I will get out hopefully tomorrow or Monday to shop. Yikes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

Overwhelmed with crappy stuff. Totally forgot about this! Omg I will get out hopefully tomorrow or Monday to shop. Yikes! 

I feel ya :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines mostly ready now, But I need to get something else that i wont be able to get until the 16th. If I post it on the 17th it should hopefully still be good :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine may not get there in time no matter when I ship it unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Mine may not get there in time no matter when I ship it unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

:o

I got mine all mailed :) Yeah me :panana 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine all mailed  Yeah me :panana 
I'm waiting on an address for one of mine.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered everything already. Hope it makes it in time. I'm going to send a card too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now