mjfromga

Is Feesh??

115 posts in this topic

Malina? The one with the cute white and orange head? He's much tougher and younger than Patiska. I think he would do better and also he should grow bigger etc. Patiska is the fish I've had the longest now. Will be 2 years of ownership next spring. He survived all the rookie mistakes that killed the others but he's smaller and weaker because of it. 

IMG_20171027_130315.jpg

Yeah, Malina!  He is very cute :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Yeah, Malina!  He is very cute :)

Gotcha. Just checked them. Froze over again last night. Had to smash some ice and stuff. Your three boys are still totally fine. I see that it will warm up here a bit in a few days, as well. I'm sure they're sick of me asking for bags but I will need some more for the boys and a friggin Priority Large box for them as well. 

Did you want to try UPS this time since USPS has not gone smoothly?  I don’t care either way, but they might be less drama.

It's up to you. If you think that will work better, we can try that. 

Let’s try priority with a signature one more time and if they give you any guff we will switch to UPS.  

Good luck Myra & Taryl!!! Hope everything work's out this time!!!!  :thumbup2:

3 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Good luck Myra & Taryl!!! Hope everything work's out this time!!!!  :thumbup2:

:bingo: 

Gotcha. Will do. Gotta try and get feesh bags tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Let me know when you send them out.  I probably wouldn’t try after Wednesday night, maybe Thursday morning, so they don’t potentially have to sit over Sunday :)

Yesterday I had THIS upper wisdom tooth cut out. Isn't it ugly? I found the X Ray to be interesting. The feesh are still totally fine. I didn't get the bags yet though. Haven't gotten around to it with the bullcrap that I had going on. I will try to fetch the bags tomorrow and get them out Thursday. 

IMG_20180108_145535.jpg

I love looking at X-rays. I don't know why :teehee 

Hope your feeling better Myra!!!!

Ow ow ow!  The older you get the more those hurt when removed.  Take it easy and may your sockets be ever moist (because seriously, dry sockets is still among the worst pain I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve felt babies being cut out of me).  Boo dental pain!

Take as much time as you need and we can just keep an eye on the forecast.  I don’t want you trying to get bags when you’re in pain! :cry

Thanks everyone. That thing was KILLING me. I'm glad it's gone now. I've heard a dry socket is the worst. I really hope I don't get that issue. The pain isn't awful now (still hurts), but he told me to take meds every 4-6 hours to lessen swelling and pain.