mjfromga

Is Feesh??

91 posts in this topic

Your going to do a GREAT job Myra!!! :thumbup2:

Lol I bagged them and stuff only to realize I don't have Taryl's physical address and thus cannot ship them. They can wait an hour or so but after that, I will have to place their bags back into the pond to get temp acclimated and try again some other time. I don't have anymore bags and whatnot. 

22 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

Lol I bagged them and stuff only to realize I don't have Taryl's physical address and thus cannot ship them. They can wait an hour or so but after that, I will have to place their bags back into the pond to get temp acclimated and try again some other time. I don't have anymore bags and whatnot. 

I pmed her Im hoping she see it soon :) 

I've PMed her already. The boys are sitting in the bags. If she doesn't respond soon, I will put them back and try again later. The mail lady isn't here yet and once she leaves, nothing moves. Unfortunate oversight on my part. 

I went ahead and put them back. I don't have a way to the P.O. And I figured it makes more sense to just ship them once I have the address. Not a big deal. I'll go back to PetSmart and get more bags. Hopefully they'll be fine. They didn't like that lol

• Upvote 1

Sorry!  I had major medical stuff with the baby and have been at the hospital all day.  Just got home.  I’ll send you my address (thought I’d done it already, sorry!)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Sorry!  I had major medical stuff with the baby and have been at the hospital all day.  Just got home.  I’ll send you my address (thought I’d done it already, sorry!)

Hope everything is OK!!!! 

Edited by DawnMichele

You probably don’t have to unbag them if you can still drop them off for post.  They’d just be spending less time waiting at the sort facility for the morning mail, but they’re not going to make it to my place sooner whether they’re out in the mail at 10 am or 4 pm of the same day :)

You can also reuse the same bags, they’d just be banded slightly lower.  Again we are looking at two days in transit, it’s not an appreciable different in oxygen for a very short trip.  It’s up to you though :)  I thought your bagging video looked awesome!

Edited by Arctic Mama

3 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Hope everything is OK!!!! 

Yeah, just the ongoing stuff.  Today was audiology so we left by 9:15, didn’t finish the appointment until almost 1:00, and then didn’t get home until 2:30.  And he yanked out his NG tube right before we left so he was already irritated from me replacing it before we even got on the road.  It’s been a rough day but the appointment was fairly routine with a check of his hearing aids, responsive hearing range, and submitting the left earpiece for a repair.  Then I got to drive an hour home and run to the developmental preschool with a registration packet for the three year old, who will have them take over his therapy next Monday as part of the transition from early intervention to an IEP with the school district.  

And we still haven’t even eaten lunch :stars

24 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Totally okay and I understand. I thought you did too. Then I went to the PM you sent and it wasn't there. Should have checked BEFORE I bagged them. My fault. No biggie. I shall get more bags and try again. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

Yeah, just the ongoing stuff.  Today was audiology so we left by 9:15, didn’t finish the appointment until almost 1:00, and then didn’t get home until 2:30.  And he yanked out his NG tube right before we left so he was already irritated from me replacing it before we even got on the road.  It’s been a rough day but the appointment was fairly routine with a check of his hearing aids, responsive hearing range, and submitting the left earpiece for a repair.  Then I got to drive an hour home and run to the developmental preschool with a registration packet for the three year old, who will have them take over his therapy next Monday as part of the transition from early intervention to an IEP with the school district.  

And we still haven’t even eaten lunch :stars

You poor thing. My BEST to Benjamin.

:hug 

So it’s it’s two day shipping, as long as they get to the post office by Wednesday I’d expect them Friday :) 

If you can’t get them out Wednesday we will have to wait until next Tuesday to ship (arrive Thursday), as I’m in the hospital with the baby for surgery Monday-Wednesday (18-20th).  Sound good?

Gotcha. Sounds good. I don't think I will be able to get the new bags before tomorrow but I will try. 

No worries.  Worst case scenario you feed lightly for the next few days and get them out next week.  I’d rather have them sooner of course, but you just do what you can and it’s not a big deal :)

While it is under 50° in their water, I do not feed. They haven't had food for probably over a week now in there. Barely 45° out there now so still no food. And they can easily go another week without anything so there's no trouble.