Didn't you wish you lived in USA for a sec lol 

Just now, koko said:

Yep lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FishyMandy said:

Yep lol.

:rofl 

Oh gosh, they’re all great in different ways!  I do actually like fan tails but you said you wanted to keep all of those, and wen fish are my next fave, especially since I still have three of the original four moors from Gary :)  

Patiska, Malina (that’s the white one right?) and the orange and black tipped oranda are my first choices :)  They grabbed me at once when I saw the most recent pictures.  

Edited by Arctic Mama

14 hours ago, koko said:

I know right?  My three moors from him are stunning.  The black ranchu is lovely too, just on the small side.

46 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

I know right?  My three moors from him are stunning.  The black ranchu is lovely too, just on the small side.

Oh the word of Black Ranchu makes me want one. I just love the Black ones :teehee 

So you want Patiska, Malina, and Kanama? Final answer? And you're free to any of the fantails except Shembje. She's my favorite and is wonky anyway. I only truly care about Ryukins

IMG_20171027_130315.jpg

IMG_20171105_140125.jpg

Edited by mjfromga
  • Like 1

Those are some lovely fish :)

13 hours ago, Shahbazin said:

Those are some lovely fish :)

She's re homing some :teehee 

1 hour ago, koko said:

She's re homing some :teehee 

I wish I had the space!

3 hours ago, Shahbazin said:

I wish I had the space!

You know they have a thing called a pond Nudge Nudge :lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shahbazin said:

I wish I had the space!

Make space!!!  :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Make space!!!  :D

:teehee

5 minutes ago, koko said:

Edited by DawnMichele

I actually like the white ryukin-ish one with the orange pectoral fin better than the white and orange oranda, but if that one isn’t available I’d happily take that oranda.  The calico and orange/black are correct. 

They're all really lovely fish in different ways, it’s a hard choice!

I’ll have to work to keep their names straight until my kids have them memorized, I gave up naming stock awhile back when all the moors looked alike :lol:

Edited by Arctic Mama

This one? This is Axe. He's the only Ryukin I absolutely dont care about. He's from Gary Hater. Long crappy peduncle, poor hump, and I wanted a pure white one when he's got red fins... And he's totally in the way of a new white Ryukin I got and like way better. He's yours if you want him. 

IMG_20170831_173242.jpg

IMG_20170831_173201.jpg

@Shahbazin

I know you recently lost your baby. If this transaction goes well with Taryl (I don't kill my fish during shipping), I'd be happy to offer Asteroid. She's a regular goldfish. I know you don't keep fancies. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjfromga said:

This one? This is Axe. He's the only Ryukin I absolutely dont care about. He's from Gary Hater. Long crappy peduncle, poor hump, and I wanted a pure white one when he's got red fins... And he's totally in the way of a new white Ryukin I got and like way better. He's yours if you want him. 

IMG_20170831_173242.jpg

IMG_20170831_173201.jpg

Ha!  And I really like him. I don’t like the really tight tail tuck or highly pronounced hump, I really prefer the slightly longer bodied ones.  I’ll take him!

And yes, fingers crossed no fish killing!  I don’t live that far north of you, now.  Even priority mall gets to me in one to two days instead of four or five like it did in Alaska.  

In fact, I drive down to Cincy for medical at least one a week.  I should totally poke Gary sometime....

I already got bags for them. Need a box and probably a bit of something stiff to ensure it doesn't get MOOSHED. I don't have pure oxygen. I've seen many shipped without it though. I'll ask my mother if maybe I can borrow a tank from where she works for a second (she works with old people). If not then air it is! These are outdoor fish. I'm not worried about them getting too cold. I'm worried about them suffocating or getting smooshed or the bags coming open etc. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens. But I do need this learning experience so I will go for it. Did you want a two day quote or one day? 

Axe is yours BTW. Tercey I just got recently here is SO MUCH better to me. I can't stand crappy Ryukin shape unless calico. 

IMG_20171125_125901_kindlephoto-49234792.jpg

• Like 1

Why don’t you give me the two day?  I’m not too worried about them suffocating either, as long as the bags are mostly air and not water they should be fine for a short trip.  

Okay there's some SCARY looking stuff coming up. I was going to pull them tomorrow and fast then 2-4 days before shipping them but temperatures will fall BELOW freezing for days which despite them being outdoor fish, is very well a threat. I'm certain that these temps won't last though. This is Atlanta.

Most of these fish haven't seen temps that cold and I can't even be totally sure everyone will make it. The freeze may claim a few if I am being honest. Would you mind waiting until next week when I can reassess and then I can ship them if all goes well? 

Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-43-18.png

Sure!  Remember though, they’ll be in transit only one day, so if you drop them off st the post office or fedex facility it will stay in the building until they load and drive it, then they unload it in a distribution center and into a van.  The only real sitting issue is my porch, but I’m home all day.

Everything I've ordered has begun to arrive late if it's USPS. Holiday season is here and mail has already slowed down. I just wanted it to warm up a tad. I do need to fast them as well for a few days. Very important. I have to pull them because even though I don't feed, they eat tons of algae and there's always green fishy turds all over. How about I ship them NEXT Monday?