mjfromga

Is Feesh??

91 posts in this topic

Is Feesh

Judas and the others are in now... Is definitely Feesh. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice feesh!

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot Sharon. Is a few too many feesh but I will manage until spring. 

Whole lot of Feeshies!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Wow that Oranda with the white head is amazing. Ill take that one :teehee 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, koko said:

Wow that Oranda with the white head is amazing. Ill take that one :teehee 

That is Asilah. PLEASE TAKE HIM! He is one of the biggest and I have too many and that silly wen causes more issues than its worth. I'm getting out of those types of Orandas. Also he's sort of getting old. He will be like 4 next year. Big messpot he is! Lovely boy though. Fun to watch. Very goofy. 

2 hours ago, mjfromga said:

That is Asilah. PLEASE TAKE HIM! He is one of the biggest and I have too many and that silly wen causes more issues than its worth. I'm getting out of those types of Orandas. Also he's sort of getting old. He will be like 4 next year. Big messpot he is! Lovely boy though. Fun to watch. Very goofy. 

I would love to if I had a pond. One day I will, just have to make it raccoon proof :teehee 

• Upvote 1

He doesn't need a pond. He just happens to have one. He lived in a tank with Angelfish before I got him. A guy had to get rid of the goldies due to the epic fail of having them with angelfish. 

14 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

He doesn't need a pond. He just happens to have one. He lived in a tank with Angelfish before I got him. A guy had to get rid of the goldies due to the epic fail of having them with angelfish. 

I meant I need room. I only have a 36 bow front right now :) 

• Upvote 1

Oh... Lol yeah I think Asilah would definitely cramp that tank! 

11 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Oh... Lol yeah I think Asilah would definitely cramp that tank! 

He would fill the own thing by himself :rofl 

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2017 at 12:39 PM, koko said:

He would fill the own thing by himself :rofl 

You have a 40B now. Room for one more feesh. Come and take a feesh, preferably a big wen feesh! Lol. 

Too bad I'm all the way on the other side of the world lol. 

• Like 1

I just love watching your evolution on this, Myra!  From your initial two to a pond full of lovelies. And that phase we all go through where we buy too many and then cut back to our faves :teehee

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

I just love watching your evolution on this, Myra!  From your initial two to a pond full of lovelies. And that phase we all go through where we buy too many and then cut back to our faves :teehee

Thank you Taryl. You've always been a great help to me. I've just been trying out different kinds, but at the end of the day... I like Ryukins and Fantails the most. There was nothing I could do for Boo Boo as I tried so hard... But Rhonda would no doubt still be alive if not for the owl. Still kinda sad about that. Another lesson learned. 

Lol take a feesh? 

You did try your best.  I forgot about Rhonda and the bird :(

Lady, if you decide you’re brave enough to next day ship a box to me I’d happily take three of your crew, I have tank room and the weather is perfect for it right now :teehee

Edited by Arctic Mama

1 hour ago, Arctic Mama said:

You did try your best.  I forgot about Rhonda and the bird :(

Lady, if you decide you’re brave enough to next day ship a box to me I’d happily take three of your crew, I have tank room and the weather is perfect for it right now :teehee

THREE FEESH? Wow! Any feesh in particular you're partial to? It will be fairly warm for the week and I really think I will go for it. Overnight/Next day will cost more though :(

2 day would probably also be just fine, I don’t mind paying shipping.  Just give me some quotes.  Let me look over what you have and I’ll let you know in a bit, I need to do some dishes and set up the baby’s next feed (boo enteral feeding pumps).

Darn, I couldn’t find your deboning video anymore.  Who do you have up on the list?  I like orandas and ranch, but could be persuaded for more eye type fish too ;)  

I’m down to five after some tumors and  swim bladder rupture, and I can handle eight total with satisfactory space and water chemistry.

I want my all my Ryukins EXCEPT Axe. Asilah and Winslow do not swim well. Casha and Obsidian are blind. Randy has tumors and Shembje has a wonky mouth. I want to keep the special needs fish. A friend made me promise not to boot Tarako again. I don't want to ship fragile or new fish either yet. 

Patiska, Axe, Malina, and Lorenzo are tough boys.

Patiska is about 45 grams. His right pectoral is kinda wonky from an injury in a net but he's totally fine otherwise. He probably won't grow a ton more. He's a shrimp.

Lorenzo is about 30 grams. MUCH YOUNGER. Almost looks like a Watonai. He should get nice and big as an adult. 

Malina is about 40 grams. Should grow a lot more. Gotten early this year. His pattern is interesting. Mini mush. 

Axe is from Gary Hater. He's got a long peduncle and poor hump that will probably never improve. He's also about 40 grams. I don't much like him and I got new red and white Ryukin babies that I like better. 

All 4 are confirmed males. I don't think I have any females available. All the fish have two anal fins and only minor fin flaws if that. Just let me know what you'd like if you don't want any of them. I have to get bags for them and a box and stuff. 

IMG_20171105_140125.jpg

GEDC0910_zpsjoerupbh.jpg

IMG_20170831_173201.jpg

IMG_20170909_162325.jpg

Let me make some additions then. 

All males. 40-50 grams. Red cap is sorta fragile and easily stressed but should settle in okay. They do have some white stuff on their wens and I just ordered some more Prazi for them but they are totally fine otherwise. 

Idk why I thought you liked fantails! 

GEDC0917_zpsw4qro819.jpg

IMG_20171027_130330.jpg

GEDC0857_zpsezlk2exp (1).jpg

Edited by mjfromga
  • Like 1

Oh dude look at that Moor :yikes That is an awesome looking one :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, koko said:

Oh dude look at that Moor :yikes That is an awesome looking one :) 

Lol that's Charles. I got him from PetSmart in February. He's still deep black. Taryl is welcomed to him if she wants. He's got a deep body and big cute eyes. 

• Like 1

I love that Moor sooo much. Such a perfect little shape