Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Lovely Judas

13 posts in this topic

Lol what a silly little man. I LOVE Ryukins. 

:tomuch: 

He will actually swim towards the edge where I can lift the net and be still so I can pet him... He's sooooo funny. I LOVE Ryukins. 

Very cute wiggle :D

3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

He will actually swim towards the edge where I can lift the net and be still so I can pet him... He's sooooo funny. I LOVE Ryukins. 

I had a Ranchu like that years ago. I would just put my hand in to clean the tank and he would come and want me to pet him or just hang around my hand. :) 

Chris here...  My Ranchu, Mr. Potato Head loves to be pet... And he loves to flirt with people...  Most of our friend can’t believe that a fish could have soooooo much character... His picture is part of my signature... :heart

I like Ranchu too but can't keep them. Both of the ones I've gotten died within days of me getting them. The Ryukins have never had this happen. They're tough. My water has 9 pH and no GH and idk... The Ranchu don't adjust and they die. 

7 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I like Ranchu too but can't keep them. Both of the ones I've gotten died within days of me getting them. The Ryukins have never had this happen. They're tough. My water has 9 pH and no GH and idk... The Ranchu don't adjust and they die. 

I had this problem with Moors when I was in CA Don't know why but they always had issues. Now I don't seem to have that problem :) 

I have one Moor. He's totally fine. All the fish types are fine except the SVR. Maybe I will try a TVR next summer. 

1 hour ago, mjfromga said:

I have one Moor. He's totally fine. All the fish types are fine except the SVR. Maybe I will try a TVR next summer. 

I haven't had a TVR yet. :) Would like one some day :) 

Me too. If I get one before you do - you get to name it! I will get one next grow season no doubt. 

Very cute!!!

5 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Me too. If I get one before you do - you get to name it! I will get one next grow season no doubt. 

Deal :teehee