Sign in to follow this  
titch

Star Fisheries open day - this Sunday!

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone here was going to the open day this Sunday?

If so... PICTURES PLEASE!! 

:photo::rules:

@Lis. - have you had a chance to get a sneek peek at the fish available for this Open Day?

INVITATION TO OUR FANCY GOLDFISH OF EXCELLENCE OPEN DAY

UPDATE - OPEN DAY SUNDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2017

We are pleased to announce that we are holding our first Open Day of the 2017 Season on Sunday the 15th October from 10.00am - 3.00pm.

We will be offering fish for sale on the day from Countries of Origin China, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia and the UK.

For sale will be a vast selection of Good Quality Higher Grade fish up to amazing Show Quality Grade fish, we will also have for sale some Show Award Winning fish.

There will be an extensive range of varieties and sizes with some fish never before seen in the UK.  This promises to be the largest selection of Quality Fancy Goldfish ever offered for sale outside Asia.

You will see fish that you may have only ever seen before on the internet or in books – visit our Open Day and you will have the opportunity to buy them on the day.

We will also have a number of rare and one off fish which will be sold on a “first come first serve” basis.

Our team Andy, Sue, Chris, Scott and Ems will be on hand to assist you.

Please Note: There will be no standard grade website fish offered for sale at the Open Day, all the fish will be better quality fish. You can still order the standard grade fishes online for delivery.

VARIEITES TO INCLUDE:

ORANDAS,  RYUKINS,  POM POMS,  CELESTIALS,  MOORS,  TELESCOPES,  LIONHEADS, PANDAS,  TRI COLOURS,  BROADTAILS,  PEARLSCALES,  BUBBLE-EYES,  JIKIN,  VEILTAILS, BROADTAIL MOORS,  FANTAILS,  BRISTOL SHUBNUKINS,  LONDON SHUBUNKINSRANCHU,  HAMANISHIKI,  WAKIN,  BUTTERFLY MOORS,  TOSAKIN, AND MANY MANY MORE!

A SELECTION OF “AWARD WINNING FISH” & “ONE OFF COLOURS” IN A NUMBER OF VARITIES.

DON’T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE DAY SUNDAY 15TH OCTOBER FROM 10AM TO 3PM 

• Upvote 1

I will be there on Saturday to photograph the fish - I will try to make a post, though it may not be until Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Lis. said:

I will be there on Saturday to photograph the fish - I will try to make a post, though it may not be until Sunday :)

Not. At. All. Jealous.

I'd hoped to attend, but I'm still cycling and Piggy isn't back to full health yet anyway. Ho hum.

Defo post some pics please. Would be nice (annoying) to see what I've missed out on! :teehee

Edited to say...are you planning on coming away with anything?

Edited by titch
  • Upvote 1

You're like me, you can't help but torture yourself hahaha.
Do bare in mind that not everything sells on the open day! If you see something you like, you can always drop Andy a line and see if it's still available ;) I know, I know, I'm not helping haha

Just now, Lis. said:

You're like me, you can't help but torture yourself hahaha.
Do bare in mind that not everything sells on the open day! If you see something you like, you can always drop Andy a line and see if it's still available ;) I know, I know, I'm not helping haha

No you're really not!! Ha!

I had an appointment to go down there in August, but had to cancel. Hoping to visit once my cycle is complete (C'MON CYCLE!!). When I spoke to Sue, she said that they were planning on holding an open day every month. Fingers crossed that's still the case.

Not sure this open day would've suited me though - no standard grade fishies available apparently. I'm guessing show-grade would be waaaaay outta my budget.

Are you planning on buying anything?

Yeah they tend to hold them every month until like Spring/summer (I can never remember when they stop) and start again October.
Haha, I never go with the intention of buying, but it always happens

Just now, Lis. said:

Yeah they tend to hold them every month until like Spring/summer (I can never remember when they stop) and start again October.
Haha, I never go with the intention of buying, but it always happens emoji23.png

Oh go on...you know you want to!  :whistle

On 10/9/2017 at 1:21 PM, Lis. said:

PICTURES MISSUS!!!:tantrum

:teehee