Kokos Goldfish Forum

I ended up getting Judas, a calico broad tailed ryukin. His hump is sorta crap and so I got a good price on him. There's also Matt, a pinky type SOMETHING. And I got the telescope which doesn't have a name yet for free. An accident that got into the fish he was selling. 

IMG_20171001_141620.jpg

IMG_20171001_141638.jpg

IMG_20171001_144832.jpg

wow his colors are just amazing. Great find. I like the other one more though :teehee 

19 minutes ago, koko said:

wow his colors are just amazing. Great find. I like the other one more though :teehee 

Which one Koko? 

46 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

Which one Koko? 

Oops sorry the white one :) 

He is adorable. Paid $60 for all 3 fish total. Not too bad. I really need to get that filter packages for you. Been tired and admittedly procrastinating. Sorry. Definitely will get that done soon. 

Beautiful Goldfish!!!!

16 hours ago, mjfromga said:

He is adorable. Paid $60 for all 3 fish total. Not too bad. I really need to get that filter packages for you. Been tired and admittedly procrastinating. Sorry. Definitely will get that done soon. 

Hey Im good at doing that too :rofl 

The big one is Gorgeous!!  The bubble eye too. My favorite is the "pink" one (which I would name Pinky Tuscadero!!!!)Reminder:Happy Days!

AND since Judas' hump is "CRAP" out of the PURE GOODNESS OF MY HEART I will volunteer to take him off your hands!!!!! I'm just thinking of you!!!(LOL))

Edited by Jeana727
added more

40 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

The big one is Gorgeous!!  The bubble eye too. My favorite is the "pink" one (which I would name Pinky Tuscadero!!!!)Reminder:Happy Days!

AND since Judas' hump is "CRAP" out of the PURE GOODNESS OF MY HEART I will volunteer to take him off your hands!!!!! I'm just thinking of you!!!(LOL))

Lol! I get a big expensive fish and everyone loves the tiny pink one the best. So funny. And his hump is sorta crap but the rest of him makes up for it. And the little orange one is a baby butterfly telescope, she's not a bubble eye. Her eyes are just disproportionately huge. 

I need to see a different picture of the baby butterfly telescope so I can get another look of those eyes!! 

She was just a beat up bottom sitting fish that got mixed into a bag of big Ryukins. He gave her to me for free since I bought Judas. I couldn't turn her down. Too cute. 

IMG_20171001_042653.jpg

IMG_20171001_141623.jpg

IMG_20171001_042734.jpg

She's adorable! She will push the Ryukins outta the way & take over you heart in NO TIME!!! 

49 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

She's adorable! She will push the Ryukins outta the way & take over you heart in NO TIME!!! 

We all know the Ryukins are my favorites but this little one was kinda beat up and sad so I said I would take her. Never had a butterfly thingy before. Maybe I can raise her. 

They’re all lovely.  Really!  I agree Judas doesn’t have a great hump but goldfish are such a mixed genetic bag anyway.  He is a lovely, healthy looking goldfish even if he is a poor representation of a Ryukin type ;)

I have a pretty good track record when it comes to putting decent humps on crap quality Ryukins. Maybe I can put a better one on him. He's a year old so there's some potential. We shall see. He's pretty big and he's got no other flaws so I'm super happy with him. 

Here he is. He's pretty graceful as far as swimming goes for a Ryukin and he seems feisty and totally healthy. Hopefully he does well here. I love his color pattern and his tail. 

WOW!!!!!!! LOVE his tail and colors!!!  :thumbup2:

I have to say that is one pretty fish :thumbs: 

He is stunning! I really want a broadtail Ryukin. One day...when I have more space lol. And I love the other guys too. The little butterfly is just adorable and I love the pink fish

His hump sucks but I love him anyway. These things cost too much. I doubt I'll ever have a nice one. Calico costs more, broadtail costs more, etc. But he's pretty big and I LOVE his color pattern so we shall see.