Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Fall is coming... Fishies

Kirsche and Tarako are not here of course as they went to a guy to make space. But everyone seems well. Excuse the goofy Orandas and the big and out of place COMET/COMMON thingy. 

They are looking good :thumbs: 

Next time zoom out so we can see the whole thing. I would love to see how you have it set up. Thinking of doing mine some time :) 

It's only kinda pretty when it's zoomed in. It's a big blue pool with a mess of tubs and hoses on a bootlegged stand for filtration and an oddly attached net AND a big mess and a dog cage and just bad stuff all around it.

Very ghetto I must admit XD

But I cannot really do any better and I'm TRYING to keep my fish alive. 

Oh and this net is birdproof, but it WILL NOT keep out raccoons, which you said you have but those aren't a problem here. 

Edited by mjfromga

They are so beautiful

1 hour ago, mjfromga said:

It's only kinda pretty when it's zoomed in. It's a big blue pool with a mess of tubs and hoses on a bootlegged stand for filtration and an oddly attached net AND a big mess and a dog cage and just bad stuff all around it.

Oh and this net is birdproof, but it WILL NOT keep out raccoons, which you said you have but those aren't a problem here. 

Sounds like mine lol

15 hours ago, mjfromga said:

yeah I know we had that netting with heavy logs attached to it to keep the Raccoons out, It didn't work they just lifted the logs up :o 

I would still love to see it, give me ideas on making a pond :)